Can't go back

Jack's POV
We got to our meet and greet area. Jack, Alyssa, Dina and I shared a booth like last time. Security opened the doors and fans came flooding in. What really shocked me was the fact that people actually came to our booth for once. Not just a couple of people, at least a quarter or the fans in the room. They were all shouting 'Jalyssa' and had even made banners for us. Of course there were people in the queue that were here for Gilinsky rather than me but I'm used to it by now. The first fan walked over to us.
"Hey," the fan seemed very shy as she spoke.
"Hello beautiful," Alyssa said as she hugged the girl, "what's your name?"
"Sophie," the girl smiled.
"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," I smiled whilst hugging her.
We weren't just saying that she was beautiful to boost her confidence, she was truly beautiful. She had long brown, straight hair and gleaming hazel eyes. She was one of the sweetest fans I have ever met.
"So Sophie," Jack said, "do you want a picture with Jack, Alyssa, Dina and I?"
"Would you mind?" the girl asked.
"It would be our pleasure," Dina replied.
Sophie gave her phone to one of the girls in the queue to take pictures for us. We took loads of pictures but then she asked if she could have a couple of pictures with just Alyssa and I.
"I really do love you Jack, I mean it," Sophie said, "but I know you're really happy with Alyssa so I will support you two all the way. I think Alyssa is a wonderful person and you two are perfect together. I hope you two are together forever or else I may just cry."
That really made me happy to know that there are people out there that really do care about me and want what's best for me. They're really supportive of Alyssa and I and I'm so happy that my fans are like that. Sure, I may not have as many fans as the rest of the boys, but the few fans I do have really do support me in everything I do and I can't thank them enough for that.
Alyssa and I took some selfies with Sophie and followed her on Twitter and even added her on snapchat so she can talk to us when she wants.
"It was lovely to meet you Sophie," we all said as she walked off, "make sure to snapchat us some time."
"I will," she replied.
We met some more fans, they were mostly here for Gilinsky but some people were here for me. We took pictures with everyone, signed their posters and hoodies and got to know some of them more. Their were some people there that just blanked me and said that they weren't here for me because I'm worthless and of course it got to me, but I just tried to shrug it off and think about the people that were here just to see me and I felt happy again. After a couple of hours, the queues died down and it was time to have a break before the performances. More importantly, it was time for Alyssa's family to come, something which to be honest, I'm quite nervous about. If we can't convince Alyssa's family to allow her to move to LA with me, I know I'm not going to take it so well. I'm used to getting close to friends and then them having to move far away but every time it happens, I felt torn and I usually end up in tears. If I have to leave Alyssa behind, I feel I will be in a much worse state. She is the reason I am becoming a more confident person each and every day. If I'm not with her, I'll go back to feeling alone and worthless. I can't go back to feeling that way. I won't go back to feeling that way. Never.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I honestly can't believe this fanfic is so close to 14k reads. I didn't even expect it to reach 1k reads to be honest. Honestly, since I started writing this fanfic, I have had a huge confidence boost. The fact that you guys say how much you love this fanfic and how good a writer I am makes me feel over the moon. Better still, the fact that you ship Jalyssa makes me the happiest. I can't thank you enough for how much you have helped me. Sure, this is just a story, but this story and you guys are helping me to change my life.
Love,
Alyssa xxx