Beautiful

Alyssa's POV

"Well..." Jack said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Me and Jack were thinking of releasing a new song soon and I was wondering if you would like to feature in it," Jack suggested, "but I'll have to hear you sing first."

"Okay," I said, "but literally nobody has heard me sing before so I don't know if I actually sound any good."

"Don't worry," Jack reassured me, "it's only me here and I won't judge."

"What do you want me to sing then?" I asked.

"How about Distance?" Jack suggested.

"Okay!" I said, "so you want your rap as well because I learnt that off by heart too."

"Sure! Why not," Jack replied, "sing away!"

I took a deep breath and sung in front of someone for the first time, let alone singing in front of someone that was practically famous. I remembered the song word for word and I even did Jack's rap. When I was done, I looked at Jack nervously.

"So," I looked at the ground, "how was it?"

"Beautiful!" Jack exclaimed, "your voice is beautiful!"

"Thanks," I blushed.

"You need to sing front of people more often!" Jack was still buzzing with excitement, "I'm definitely asking Bart if you can sing with us!"

"Really?" I was shocked by what Jack had said, "you think I'm good?"

"No, I don't think you're good," Jack said, "I think you're phenomenal! Do you know what, I'm gonna call Jack and ask him to come here so we can talk about doing a collab with you."

Jack called Jack G and he came into the room.

"What is it?" Jack G asked.

"I just asked Alyssa to sing one of our songs to me and her voice is beautiful!" Jack said, "I was wondering if we could do a collab with her when we write the new song."

"Sure!" Jack G replied, "but I'll have to hear her sing first."

"Well I'm asking Bart if she can perform at the next Magcon in London!" Jack said.

"That would be great!" Jack G exclaimed, "Can't wait!"

"We'll speak to Bart in the morning then!" Jack said, "but it's late now so I best be going to bed."

"Okay," I said, "I'll get back to my room then because I bet Dina will be worried."

"Okay!" both the Jacks said. Then Jack J walked over to me.

"See you in the morning," Jack and I hugged and then I left the room and made my way to my own room. Dina was already waiting in there for me.

"So," Dina asked with a sly grin on her face, "how was it?"

"Perfect!" I sighed happily as I flopped on the bed, "he's perfect!"

"I take it you had a good time then?" Dina chuckled.

"The best!" I said, "they've already asked if I can perform at Magcon and hopefully collab with them!"

"Wow!" Dina was shocked, "wait, you sing?"

"Yeah..." I blushed, "but nobody knew until today but I'm glad it's bringing me great things. I guess sometimes you've gotta step out of your comfort zone to get the best things in life."

"Preach it!" Dina screamed as she raise her hands in praise which left me in hysterics. It was almost midnight when I decided to get changed into my PJs and get in bed. We turned off the lights and I drifted off to sleep, reliving the moments from today.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

I'm gonna try and update as often as possible as I realise that the longer I take to update, the less people are gonna read this fanfic! I am still doing the competition for your chance to get featured (only one person has applied) and all you need to do is give a description of yourself and give any information you think I may need to use in this book! Thanks again for all your love and support and I know is update is quite short but I feel updating more often is better than having long gaps between updates!

Love,

🎀Alyssa🎀