150K READS?!

Hey guys!
I want to talk to you guys and keep you updated on my life because I feel that I have started to connect with you guys in a way that I never thought would be possible for me.
You guys are probably one of the best things to very happen to me. You're the reason that my emails are blowing up with comment notifications (which I read every single one of by the way) and I check back so often to see how popular this book is becoming. Without you guys, I would probably be a lot less happy than I am now. You get me through the day and I honestly can't thank you enough for that.
Anyway, this is hard for me to say but I feel like you have the right to know why I've taken so long to update but the reason is, I have anxiety. I have been going through a lot of shit personally that I won't go into detail about but I guess my mind couldn't focus on writing and stuff.
Also, I'm currently in my GCSE years at school meaning that I need to be a lot more focused on the work and making sure I get it all done and I revise a lot so I've been focused on that.
Anyway, I would like to ask a few favours from you to help me reach my other goals.
1) I would like to reach 1k on Instagram which is alyssapalmer__ (two _)
2) I would like to reach 2.5k on twitter (@seb_ft_jackj) because I keep loosing followers.
3) I would like to reach 200 followers on vine (Alyssa Palmer) if you get confused which account is mine then I will tweet a vine out.
I would really appreciate it if you followed me on all of these. If you do, please comment on here with your @ name and I'll follow you, baring in mind I'm only following one person at the moment ;)
Also, I want to get my youtube channel started again as soon as my exams are over so can you please comment any suggestions for videos like songs to cover, challenges, DIYs or any other kind of video and I'll try and film them. I'm just currently lost for ideas. Also, I really need help with the designing aspect of my channel so if you're any good at that, please comment and I'll follow you and I'll love you forever XD
Here's to 200k one day and maybe even 1million when I'm like 82
Love you all so freaking much,
Alyssa xxx