Author's note- thank you!

Hey guys!
I really want to thank you for all the love and support you have given me these past months. I never thought I'd say this but IM A FEW HUNDRED AWAY FROM 100K READS!!!

Seriously, how did this happen? This book came about because I was bored one day and I wanted to write about a frequent dream I had about Jack and I. I can't believe how successful this is turning out to be.

I would like to apologise for the millionth time because I still don't have any time to write new chapter that I think are worthy to go in the book. I've got so much going on: youtube, school, netball, sports, music, dance...
As you can probably see, I have a lot going on and fitting regular updates for this book into it is very difficult for me to do.

I would like to thank you again for all your love and support because I promise you I see every single one of your comments even though I don't get a chance to respond and they make me feel so happy and bubbly and I can't thank you enough for that. You guys have helped me so much without even realising.

As a gift to you guys for all the support and the fact that this has somehow reached 100k, I will try and post a new chapter in the weekend because I don't want to let any of you down and stop writing this book.

I love you guys so much and thanks for putting up with me,
Alyssa xxx