Great News!

I woke up to a loud bang at the door! I checked the time on my phone and it was 10am already! But who would be knocking at my door? I got out of bed and got my onsie on before opening the door to two buzzing Jacks. Before saying anything, they came racing into the room, like little kids in a toy store, literally bouncing off the walls. I don't see how she wasn't woken up by the banging, but the Jacks racing round the room surely woke Dina up.
"What the fuck are you two guys doing in here?!" clearly Dina isn't a morning person.
"Great news!!!" the Jacks said in sync.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Do you know how we said we were gonna ask if you could be a guest at the next Magcon," Jack G said bursting with excitement.
"Yes..." I said nervously.
"We spoke to Bart and he said yes!!!" Jack J almost screamed with happiness.
"W-w-what?!" I couldn't believe it, "you're kidding me right?"
"Does this face look like I'm kidding?" Jack G said, trying to keep a straight face.
"I believe you!" I said, "I'm gonna guest star at Magcon!!!"
We had a group hug and I was literally buzzing with excitement. How could me, an average British teen, be guest staring at such a huge event?! I must be dreaming.
I've had this secret vine account that none of my friends knew about and I only have 100 followers on it! Don't get me wrong, I love that 100 people support me, but I always wanted to make it big and be vine famous. I had planned it all out: post vines, gain followers, become vine famous and meet Jack but obviously I should have known that it isn't that easy. But now my dreams are coming true, it's like we cut out the beginning of it all and got straight to the jackpot (no pun intended). It's all hard to believe. Jack snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Alyssa?" Jack J waved a hand in front of my face, "anybody there?"
"Sorry," I quickly snapped back into reality, "just a bit shocked by the news, that's all."
"I don't blame you," Jack G said, "I bet you never thought that when you came to see us, you would he joining us next time."
"Not really," I said, "I don't get noticed much..."
"Well I guess today is your lucky day!" Jack G said.
"I guess," I replied.
"Anyway, who wants breakfast?!" Dina asked.
"Me!" me and the Jacks said in sync.
"But I'm sick and tired of hotel food, shall we go to McDonalds?" I suggested.
"For sure man!" Jack G said his catchphrase as we exited the hotel room.
We got to McDonalds to be greeted by a bunch of screaming fans. They were screaming and asking for autographs and pics from the boys. Me and Dina felt awkward at first but I guess this is part of the boys' lives so we can't argue. One girl noticed me and Dina standing there.
"And who are you two?" the girl said Ina rude manner.
"That's Alyssa and Dina!" Jack G said.
"Alyssa is gonna be a guest star at Magcon so I guess you'll see her if you come to another show," Jack J added.
"Oh I was gonna come but I guess I won't now because it's gonna be crap with a slut performing on stage," the girl gave a sly smile and gave me the death glare.
"Don't listen to them," Jack J put his arm around me and we all walked to order. We ordered our food to go and took it back to the hotel to eat because that was enough drama for one morning. We ate our food in the lobby and stayed talking a bit afterwards.
"Jack, I need to piss," Jack G said, "can you come to the restroom with me?"
Me and Dina looked at the Jacks oddly at first until they realised why we were staring that way.
"What?" Jack G asked, "girls go to the restrooms in pairs or groups, why can't guys?"
"Fine!" I said as both the Jacks got up and headed to the restrooms.

Jack J's POV
Jack asked me to go to the restroom with him but we just wen round the corner and he just stood there.
"So?" I asked confused.
"You like her, don't you?" Jack raised his eyebrows.
"Maybe..." I blushed.
"Take that as a yes then!" Jack chuckled, "what are you waiting for?"
"Why do you mean?" I was confused as hell.
"Why aren't you gonna ask her out yet?" Jack said.
"Because I don't wanna rush into things," I replied.
"Wait," Jack said, "is that the reason you asked Alyssa to come to Magcon?"
"Well she is an amazing singer and I want to world to hear how good she is but yeah, I wanted to see her more and it gives me more time before I ask her out," I stated.
"Okay then," Jack said, "but don't leave it too long, I noticed Shawn and Matt talking about how they like her a lot."
We walked back to the girls as I thought about what Jack said last. Shawn and Matt like Alyssa? But what if she likes them more than me? But then again, she wouldn't have bought me all those gifts. But she may have bought them in pity. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I tripped over a chair. Alyssa was laughing at the top of her lungs which made me really embarrassed.
"Maybe if you looked where you were going, you wouldn't have tripped up," Alyssa was still laughing.
"Just pretend that never happened," I was still really embarrassed.
"Okay," Alyssa smiled, "shall we go back upstairs and watch a film?"
"Sure!" we all said as we walked towards the elevator. Mine and Alyssa's hand we're connected the whole time and her head was rested on my shoulder. It felt like we were meant to be. We got back to my hotel room and we out Frozen on. Alyssa and I were snuggled up on one bed and Dina and Jack decided to sit on the floor. I have watched the film many times before so I lost interest and I was looking at Alyssa.
Wow, she's beautiful.
"Thanks..." Alyssa looked into my eyes and blushed.
"Wait did I just say that out loud?" I asked her.
"Yes," Alyssa giggled.
Alyssa started to loose interest so she played with the string on my hoodie whilst I played with her hair. I looked back down at Alyssa to see she had fallen asleep on my chest and soon after, I fell asleep too, picturing what the next Magcon would be like, knowing that Alyssa will be there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I'm trying to update more often but I won't have a set posting schedule so don't expect the updates to be regular.
Please comment your thoughts on the book so far because I wanna know if I'm actually doing a good job or nah!
The competition to be featured is still open so please enter because I've only had one entry so far.
Love,
🎀Alyssa🎀