Another fact about me

Hey guys,
There is something I want to post that is more important than the story to me. It's a fact that I haven't told you yet because I've been scared of being judged but I finally feel comfortable enough with myself to tell you that I am bisexual.
This may come as a surprise to many (or even all of you) because I write books about boys.
In order for us to learn more about each other, I would like to backtrack to my younger years.
I always pictured myself as a straight girl and I only ever liked boys. I never dated anyone though because nobody liked me in all honesty. I remember that one day I got this sudden urge to kiss my best friend at the time but I had to resist. This happened a few times with different girls but never seemed to happen with boys but I didn't think anything of it.
Just as I was going to high school (I go to an all girls school) everyone said I would "become a lesbian" which I was scared of for some reason and kept on persisting that I would be straight.
I started off high school okay. I didn't have any attraction to anyone and I was content without dating. This all changed in year 8 though. I developed feelings for one of my closest friends at the time and I got scared because I remembered what everyone said at my primary school and I didn't want them to be right. Then I developed feelings for my best friend and that was when it hit me fully that maybe I really did like girls. I developed crushes on many girls but put it down to the fact that I only ever really see girls. But then I started seeing boys and not feeling attracted to many. Sure, there are boys I am very attracted to and wouldn't mind dating, but I didn't see many boys in the way other people did.
This is when I started thinking more and more about my sexuality. I wasn't the person who would stay up into the early hours of the morning just thinking, it consumed my every day activities. Music would make me think more about me, pictures, videos, everything just made me reconsider my sexuality.
After about two years (this January) I finally came out to my friend who I had liked since year 8 and we almost dated but didn't and that's what confirmed my sexuality for me. Other people then found out and it spread to other people so I don't know who knows and who doesn't.
And now we're in the present. I really like this girl who likes me back and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I've started coming out to more and more people and one by one I'm ticking people off the list.
I will probably not tell my family about my sexuality until I'm at least in university but a lot of my friends now know and so do you finally.
Anyway, if you are comfortable with doing this, I would like you to comment your sexuality and we can all learn a little bit more about each other.
Love you guys so much,
Alyssa xxxxxxxx