M&G

Jack J's POV

I'm so happy that Alyssa gets to meet my fans with me and I can introduce her to them! I'm sure everyone is going to love her!
"Alright!" Bart said, "fans are coming in in less than a minute so hurry up to your tables!"
Me and Jack took Alyssa and Dina to our table and we got everything set up.
"Before the fans get here, can we have a pic all together?" Gilinsky asked.
Nash was at the table next to us so he took a pic of me, Jack, Alyssa and Dina.
"That's going on Instagram later!" Jack said happily and Alyssa and Dina smiled.
The fans were now starting to come in and they all seemed to head towards mine and Jack's table. We started taking pics with fans and signing merch until we heard quite a lot of people shout to me.
"Who's the girl that's stealing you from me?!" I heard one girl say.
"Oh this is Alyssa," I said, ignoring the fact that the girl thought Alyssa was "stealing" me, "she's gonna preform at the shows from now on."
"But sluts aren't meant to be famous and get the guys," another girl shouted, "especially not my guy!"
I was shocked by what I was hearing and couldn't speak. it reminded me of last magcon when I was getting the hate. Luckily, Gilinsky could tell I couldn't speak and decided to stand up for us.
"I have you know Alyssa is far from a slut," Jack began, "just because she's beautiful, talented and gets to hang with us, it doesn't mean she's a slut! Now if you want to meet me or Jack, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself."
Thanks to Jack, all the girls kept quiet from that point and we got to meet our true fans and take pics with them. Some of them even wanted Alyssa in the pics! Soon enough, the queues for meet and greet were gone and it was time to get ready for the main show.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
Sorry this chapter is quite short, I've got a lot on at the moment and I promise the next chapter will be longer.
If you don't already, can you please follow me on twitter. my account is @puma_bixtch
Also, if you haven't noticed, I decided to change the title and cover of the book. I hope you like it and think it's better than the old ones.
I know I say this all the time but thanks again for all your love and support. I still can't get over the fact that this book has over 1k reads already!
Love,
Alyssa xxx