Wet

Gilinsky's POV
We finally got to the Alton Towers hotel and Jack and I checked us all in whilst Alyssa and Dina looked around. After we had checked in, we made our way up to the room. Had two double rooms that joined together but luckily there were two separate large beds in each room. Of course we let Alyssa and Jack go in a room together. I really approve of their relationship because Jack has been through so much shit with girls his whole life and I honestly think he's finally found the one. His eyes light up whenever he hears Alyssa's voice. He always brings her into conversations which I honestly don't mind because he still always finds time for me which I appreciate. He always seems to be sad whenever Alyssa is not around. She's like his anti-depressant and I know nobody has ever had that affect on him before. They are meant to be and I don't care if I don't get as much time with Jack anymore because he deserves to be happy. I just want the best for him.

Johnson's POV
We unpacked our things and decided to get changed and go swimming. Alyssa put on a turquoise bikini and she looked beautiful. Every time I look at her, I fall in love with her more. You may think I was focusing on her body but I couldn't care less about the way she looks; only her confidence and how it shows in her appearance: her twinkling eyes, her gleaming smile, the way she was drifting across the room without a care in the world; that's what makes her such a beautiful woman. She could be societies interpretation of "ugly" and still be beautiful to me.
We made our way down to the pool with Jack and Dina. It was huge! I was looking around to see where we could go but before I could think, I felt Alyssa's hand grab me as she pulled me into the water.
"I'm gonna get you!" I laughed as I tried to catch up with Alyssa who had somehow already managed to get to the middle of the pool.
When I eventually caught up with her, I picked her up and threw her back into the water. I hadn't even realised she had come back to the surface until I felt her jump on my back and wrap herself around me like a koala. I tried to walk us to the edge of the pool but failed so badly. I kept on tripping or Alyssa tried to make it hard for me to move. We eventually got to the edge and made our way to the water slides. Alyssa got really excited and dragged me up the stairs. There were so many slides to choose from so we decided to go on a two person one; Alyssa in the front and me in the back. We pushed off the rails and went speeding down the slide and crashed into the water. We went on the slides at least five more times (I couldn't argue with Alyssa because she looked so adorable) and then went into the hot tub. Gilinsky and Dina had gotten bored and went back upstairs. I sat in the tub with Alyssa on my lap and my arms wrapped around her. It was so relaxing and I forgot about all my worries and cares for a while. It wasn't the hot tub itself that calmed me down, but just having Alyssa in my arms. I don't know how she does it but she makes me feel safe and protected. No girl has ever made me feel this way and I don't think any other girl ever will.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
I realise I am so awful at updating this fanfic so I apologise now. I feel so bad but I can never find inspiration so I would prefer a decent chapter every so often than an awful chapter every day.
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and take the time to treat your friends, family, but more importantly yourself because the only person that will always be in your life is yourself.
I also promised shoutouts so my first shoutout is for @daildolanlover
Love you guys so much,
Alyssa xxx