Getting ready for the big day

"Dina, wake up!" I whispered because it was 5am and the rest of the house would still be sleeping.
Dina didn't move a muscle so I tiptoed downstairs to the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed the whipped cream and ran back to my bedroom. I went on vine and videoed myself squirting the cream into my hand then I whispered "Smack cam!" and slapped Dina across the face which was now covered in cream but at least it woke her up.
"What was that for?!" Dina sounded pissed.
"You wouldn't wake up so I thought I would slap you round the face!"
"Not cool!" Dina replied, "anyway, how long have we got till we go?"
"We've gotta be out by half 6 so an hour," I said, looking at the time on my phone.
Today was the day we've been waiting for; the day we were finally going to Magcon. It has been a dream, it's even on my bucket list and I'm so glad I'm finally going! We managed to get VIP passes so I can meet all the boys. I can't wait! I can't believe I'm going to me right next to Jack Johnson and he may even hug me! I've bought him some presents but they're a surprise.
"Okay, you can go in the shower first whilst I make breakfast," I told Dina, "you need a wash more than me."
I went downstairs and got out the pancake mix and pop tarts. I made the pancakes and poured some orange juice. Dina came running downstairs in her onsie.
"Are those pancakes and pop tarts I smell?" she said whilst getting on the stool.
"You betcha," I placed the plates of food in front of her, sat down and ate.
Once we were done, I went upstairs to the bathroom, had a shower and brushed my teeth. I went into the bedroom and changed into my light blue high waisted jeans, light blue stripy crop top and my denim converse. I dried and curled my hair and put on a little bit of foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lip balm because I don't want to seem fake. Then I went back downstairs. Dina had changed into a tie dye top and denim shorts and converse and had her hair down like me.
"You ready to go?" I asked her.
"Of course!"
We let out a little scream as we picked up our bags and my keys, excited the house, got in the car and drove of to see Magcon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapter but I feel like this is a good place to end the chapter. Thanks for reading and I have some news for you guys soon so keep reading to find out.
Alyssa xxx