Falling deeper...

Johnson's POV
I woke up with Alyssa in my arms and it felt so perfect. Who would have thought that I would be falling for a girl that I met in person yesterday? I know Alyssa loves me, not in a fangirl way, but genuinely. A fangirl wouldn't have done the things she did for me yesterday and treated me the way she did. I trust her and I hope I've made the right decision.
I was going to get up but I was scared of waking Alyssa up so I just stayed in bed, deep in thought. She looked so perfect sleeping even with her hair over her face. I decided to move her hair out off her face but just as I did, she woke up.
"Morning Alyssa!" I said cheerfully.
"Morning Jack!" she replied whilst smiling, "What time is it?"
"8," I replied, checking the alarm clock on the bedside table.
"Ugh, it's too early for me, can't we sleep in a bit?" Alyssa pulled the puppy dog face which nobody can argue with.
"Fine," I gave in and she rested her head on my chest again.
It had only been five minutes when we heard a knock on the door. Alyssa went to answer it and Dina walked in.
"Morning Dina!" Alyssa said cheerfully, "where were you last night?"
"I figured out that Jack was in here with you and I didn't want to disturb you so Nash and Cam said I could sleep on the spare bed in their room for the night."
"Thanks," I said, "but we all know that wasn't the real reason you stayed with Nash last night."
I wiggled my eyebrows and Alyssa and Dina laughed.
"Anyway," I continued turning to Alyssa, "I better go and get ready. Meet you back here in half an hour and we can go down for breakfast, okay?"
"Sounds great," Alyssa replied, "see you then."
I left the room and walked to Jack and I's room. I went in only to find Jack still asleep in his bed so I closed the door almost silently, got the air horn and silly string out of my suitcase and carefully went over to the side of Jack's bed. I blew the horn close by his ear whilst spraying the silly string. Jack jumped up in no time trying to get me so I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in. I had a wash and did my hair whilst I was in the bathroom because I only had 20 minutes to get ready. Jack left the room, probably to go and have breakfast with the boys, so I came out the bathroom and put on my kaki shorts, Lakers tank top and black vans. I picked up my phone, had a check in the mirror because I want to look good for Alyssa, even if it is just breakfast, and made my way to Alyssa's room. I knocked on the door and Alyssa opened it.
"Hey," I said, "you ready for breakfast?"
"Yeah!" she replied, "let me just get my bag."
Alyssa picked up her bag and we left her room.
"So, where shall we eat?" I said, holding out my hand for her.
"Hotel food is good enough for me!" Alyssa smiled and took my hand and we walked downstairs to the hotel restaurant.
We got to the breakfast bar and we got our food.
"I must warn you, I eat loads and I eat very quickly!" Alyssa sounded embarrassed.
"Don't worry, I bet me and the boys are worse!" I chuckled.
The others were still upstairs so we sat at a table for two people and ate our breakfast. Alyssa was right about being a fast eater but I don't mind, at least she's the true her in front of me. I hate fans that try to be fake to get my attention. When we were done, we went back upstairs to Alyssa's room.
"So what we gonna do today?" she asked.
"Well that's for me to know and you to find out," I gave her a cheeky smile.
"Fine!" Alyssa replied, "anywhere is fine anyway as long as I'm with you."
That brought a smile to my face and I didn't know what to do so I gave Alyssa a big hug which lasted ages.
"Sorry about that," I said as we broke up the hug, "you just made me feel so happy."
"It's fine," Alyssa replied, "you've always made me happy."
I looked at the time on my phone and it was only 11am. It seemed too early to go out so we lay on Alyssa's bed and watched the tv. It felt like we were already a couple and that we're meant to be but I know it's best to take things slow and steady. It was about 12pm so we got our bags and went out of the hotel towards the shopping mall.
"So which store first?" I asked Alyssa.
"It's up to you," she replied, "you were the one that brought us here."
"But I brought us here so I could treat you," I said, "how can I treat you if you don't tell me where you want to go?"
"No no no no no!" Alyssa exclaimed, "I cannot let you do this. It's your money and you want to spend it on a girl you met yesterday? I have my own money anyway, it's fine but thanks."
"But I want to treat you for everything you've done for me," I said, "but if you won't let me shop for you, then I guess I'll have to make sure tonight is extra special."
"Fine!"
We went in a lot of shops and Alyssa and I bought loads of clothes and shoes and random things. It was about 2pm and I was starting to get hungry and I felt like Alyssa was too.
"Okay, where shall we eat for lunch?" I asked.
"How about Pizza Hut?" Alyssa said full of enthusiasm, I take it she loves pizza.
"Okay then!" I replied, "Pizza Hut it is then!"
There was no queue for the restaurant so we were seated straight away. We picked up the menus but Alyssa put her's down almost instantly.
"Chosen already?" I asked her, chuckling to myself.
"Yeah," Alyssa replied, "I love coming here so I already know what I want."
"And what is that?" I asked.
"All you can eat buffet!" Alyssa said, full of enthusiasm which made me laugh.
"I've only known you for a couple of days but I can already sense that you're a foodie," I laughed.
"Of course I am!" she laughed back, "Food is love. Food is life!"
"Anyway," Alyssa continued, "what are you ordering?"
"I may as well have the buffet as well because I'm quite hungry," I said whilst rubbing my stomach to show that I was hungry.
The waiter came to our table and took our orders and we went up for pizza and salad. We both ate a lot but I can definitely say that Alyssa ate the most but I don't care, shows that she's not one of those fake fans and I like girls that don't care what others think anyway. When we were finished eating, we looked around a few more shops before heading back to the hotel. We got back to my room and we literally flopped onto my bed in exhaustion.
"Well that was a lovely day!" Alyssa said happily.
"I know," I replied, "but it's only just begun!"
"Wait," Alyssa sounded confused, "there's more?"
"A lot more!" I chuckled.
"Can't wait then!"
We had a couple of hours until we were gonna go out again so we stayed in be and watched tv until it was time to go.
"You ready to go then?" I asked.
"Yeah!" Alyssa replied, "but where are we going?"
That's for me to know and you to find out," I gave Alyssa a cheeky grin whilst we walked out of my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey guys!
I don't have much to say except I love you so much and thanks for the support.
Love,
Alyssa xxx