Tag!

Alyssa's POV

I picked up the note that was on the table and opened it.

Dear Alyssa,

I know you were expecting us to be home but we have had to go to Birmingham today for your dad's promotion in his job. They are throwing a little party tonight and because I know what you're like with these kind of parties, you don't have to come. Also, the Jacks and Dina can stay but if I come home to a mess or find out you've done anything you're not supposed to, you will not be moving out to La.

See you tomorrow,

Mom xxx

"Okay," I said, "so my family said you can all stay here the night because my family have gone to this party and are staying in a hotel for the night."

"Great!" Johnson smiled, "what shall we do then?"

"Well it's almost dinner time so I thought I could make us all dinner," I suggested.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Gilinsky said, "we could always go out to eat."

"Thanks but I really wanna cook because we've eaten out all tour and I've forgotten what my own food tastes like to be honest," I laughed.

"Sounds like a plan then!" Johnson smiled, "can't wait to try your cooking."

"I think you're gonna love it," I replied, "I'm gonna make burgers."

"Yasssssssss!" Dina screamed whilst doing the sassy emoji.

"Guess it's settled then," I laughed, "you guys go in the living room and watch tv whilst I make dinner."

I got on with dinner and the smell of beef filled the house which caused my mouth to water. I had forgotten what fresh food smelt like. I set out four plates and put the burgers in the buns before calling the guys into the kitchen.

"Guys!" I called, "come in here!"

They all came into the kitchen.

"Well I'm guessing you're used to eating at a table but we don't do that," I said, "but we do have trays so you can eat whilst you can still watch tv in the living room.

"Sounds great!" Gilinsky said as we picked up our dinners and made our way into the living room.

Dinner was amazing! I forgot how good a cook I can be at times. I could tell the others liked it too because they never left a single piece.

"Okay," Johnson said, "so what do we do now?"

"Everything we built we broke it," I gave a cheeky grin.

"I knew that was coming," Johnson laughed.

"You know me too well!" I replied, "anyway, we could go to the cinema; there's some good films on at the moment."

"Then it's settled!" Gilinsky said as we all made our way out of the house and to the bus.

We eventually got to the cinema and I went over to the ticket desk.

"Four tickets for Sex Tape please?" I said.

"We're really going to watch that film?" Dina whispered to me.

"It's meant to be an amazing film so we may as well!" I replied as I collected the tickets from the worker and we went to the food counter to buy our snacks and made our way to the screening room.

We were the only ones in the room which meant we could mess around.

"Tag," I said as I tapped Johnson and ran off to the other side of the room, "you're it."

"Really?" Jack laughed as he ran after me.

Gilinsky and Dina decided to join in so we spent the whole of the adverts chasing each other around the room.

"Quick!" I said as the opening credits to the film came on the screen, "the film's starting."

Jack and I sat at the very back of the room whilst Gilinsky and Dina sat in front. Jack held my hand as he rubbed circles on it with his fingers which sent shivers up my spine, in the good way, which caused me to tense up.

"Why are you so tense?" Jack whispered in my ear.

"I don't know really I guess I've never gotten used to this," I admitted because it was true.

"Don't worry babe," Jack smiled as he looked into my eyes, "I've never gotten over it either."

Jack cupped my face with his hands as he leant in for a kiss. I leant in the rest of the way and our lips came together. It was the best feeling in the world, better than the first time and I know Jack feels the same because I can feel the goosebumps on his arms. We came apart almost gasping for breath.

"That was amazing," Jack whispered, "it was like I fell in love with you all over again."

"Wait, you actually love me?" I was shocked.

"Of course I love you Alyssa Jean Palmer. I love the way you wake up with messy hair, I love it when you wear my shirts to bed, I love the way your eyes light up whenever you talk about something you love. I could just listen to you as long as I live. Your voice is music to my ears. You are a work of art and I will love you for all eternity," Jack said in a loving manner.

"I can't believe you actually love me," I was still shocked, "I never thought that someone I love so dearly would ever love me back."

"Of course I love you," Jack laughed, "do you really think I would ask you to move to La with me if I didn't love you?"

"True," I smiled.

Jack and I talked quietly for the rest of the film. I honestly didn't care that I didn't actually watch it, Jack makes me so much more happier than a film.

We made our way back to my house and turned on the tv.

"So what's happening about sleeping arrangements?" Dina asked.

"Well I have an air bed and loads of pillows and blankets so I thought we could put everything in this room and have a movie marathon and sleep in here," I suggested.

"For sure man," Gilinsky replied using his signature phrase.

We set up our sleeping arrangements in the living room and watched films all night. Well, when I say all night, I mean going to sleep halfway through the first film with Jack wrapping himself around me like I was a teddy bear. I'm not very good at the staying up late thing, am I?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

So I finally had a chance to update again! yay!

I would like to take the chance to thank you guys so much for getting me to over 40k reads! It's seriously mind blowing that so many people want to read something I have written. So thank you ever so much, especially if you have been here since I first posted.

I love you guys so very much,

Alyssa xxx