Keeping it in

Alyssa's POV
Did my parents really tell me that I can move to LA with Jack? I never thought in a million years they would let me go. I mean, a few years ago, they wouldn't even let me go anywhere with friends without asking a million and one questions beforehand and now, they're letting me move to the other side of the world? It honestly still hasn't sunken in. I know it's only been a couple of hours since I heard I could move but I'm the kind of person that accepts things very quickly. But this time, I seem to not be able to handle the fact that my parents are letting me live my dreams. They're not the kind of people to let me go too far out of those sights, they've always been so protective. I guess they've realised that I'm growing up now and I need to take a step into the world by myself. I really appreciate the fact that they're accepting that I need to move on because I don't know how I would be able to cope without Jack. They already know how much I love Jack, I used to tell them about him all the time, but I don't think they actually realise that I'm dating him. But wouldn't they have questioned why I was moving in with Jack? I guess they figured it out without needing to ask. I know they don't realise how much I truly love him though.
Jack has helped me through so much without even realising. Before I met him, I was always bullied by everyone, especially when I was younger. I moved schools to get away from all the bullying but walked straight into it all over it again. I go to a school full of girls. Sure, I thought girls were much nicer than boys. Oh how I was wrong. I had to put up with people picking on me for every little thing about me. They said I was fat, ugly, annoying, dumb, untalented, attention seeking. I couldn't take it. I hid myself in the bathroom at school and cried to myself. Nobody realises, not even Dina. I haven't told Jack any of this and I never intend to. I'm starting to feel better about myself. Sure, I have moments where I have to lock myself away and cry to myself, but most the time Jack would know how to make me feel better even though he never knows I'm upset. I need to let it all out though, I know I do, but I don't know where to turn. I don't want to put all this weight on someone else's shoulders, it's not right. Their my problems so I should have to suffer, nobody else.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I'm sorry if this chapter is short but I wanted you to see the thoughts of Alyssa, because I feel you wanted to understand why she broke down in the other chapter.
Like I said before, Alyssa is me. All the thoughts, stories and feelings are my own. Sure, the fact that she's dating Jack and moving to La and performing in magcon aren't happening to me, but breaking down, locking myself in a bathroom and all the things like bullying are actually aspects of my life. I don't want attention for this, that isn't why I added it into the story, I just want you guys to see that you're not alone and whatever you're going through, I will be here for you, just send me a private message and I will try to reply as quick as possible.
Also, please don't judge me for what I have wrote. It look a lot of courage to write these recent chapters but it has helped me so much to vent everything out.
I promise you that the chapters are not going to get worse. There will probably be more chapters like this but there will be no drama, there will be more personal problems.
I hope you don't mind this and please don't stop reading because of these chapters.
Love,
Alyssa xxx
P.s. if you know me personally by any chance, I'm sorry you had to realise everything this way.