Choices

Alyssa's POV
I can't believe Jack and I actually kissed last night. It was such a perfect moment that I've been waiting for my entire life. I never thought it would be possible, but I'm falling deeper in love with him everyday and when we kissed, I fell in love all over again. I never knew what love truly felt like until I met Jack.
I picked up my phone and realised that I had 10 missed calls from Dina and a spam of texts. Turns out her and Gilinsky had forgotten to take their room key and were locked outside the room whilst Jack and I were asleep.
"Jack," I whispered, "wake up."
"What is it babe?" he replied in his morning voice which I must say is super hot.
"I got a bunch of missed calls and texts of Dina last night saying that her and Jack had locked themselves out of the room but we must have been fast asleep," I said.
"Are they out there now?" Jack asked.
"I wouldn't have thought so but I'll check," I opened the door and looked down to see Dina and Gilinsky asleep on the floor.
"Wake up sleepy heads!" I shouted.
"Finally!" Dina shouted as she shot up and ran into the room.
Gilinsky on the other hand was being very stubborn.
"What?" he asked, "I like it out here now that I've been locked out."
"It was your own fault!" I replied because it was their own fault for being so forgetful.
"Well I'm not coming back in," he said.
"Fine," I smirked, "I'll have to drag you in."
"Like you have the strength," Gilinsky laughed.
"Oh really?" I picked up his legs, held open the door and dragged him into the room, "I think your point was invalid."
"I helped by pushing myself though," Gilinsky said, trying to come up with an excuse as to why he was right.
"You wish," I laughed.
"Anyway," Johnson said, "we have to get packing. We're doing a show in Manchester then it's back to America before the European tour."
Shit! I completely forgot that they're gonna go back to America sooner or later. What will happen to Jack and I?
"Jack," I turn to Johnson, "can I have a word with you?"
"Sure."
We went out the door and shut it.
"What's going to happen when the UK tour is over?" I asked.
"Well we go back to America," he quickly replied.
"I mean like you're gonna go back to America but I don't know whether you remember or not but I live here in England," I stated.
"Well come back to America with me!" he said.
"But I don't have the money and what am I gonna tell my family?" I asked.
"I have all the money you'll ever need and I'll come to talk to your family with you. Also, Jack and I are looking for houses in LA anyway so you and Dina can move in if you want," Jack replied.
"I don't know," I sounded unsure, "I mean, I dream of spending my life with you but it's not that easy to just get up and go to a completely different country to live there."
"Well I'll give you some time to think about it," Jack said, "we can talk about it properly tonight, okay?"
"Okay?" we went back into the hotel room to finish packing.
I really couldn't focus. I have so much to think about and not enough time to really go through everything. I just hope that whatever I choose to do is the best for me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I told you I was back and I mean it. I can't just keep on letting you down, it's not fair. I hope the story is continuing to be very enjoyable and thanks for all your love and support.
I was thinking I should make set a time when I will publish a new chapter each day. I was thinking maybe 8pm GMT (3pm EST I think). Does that sound okay? I just want to post the story at a time that is suitable for as many people as possible.
Love,
Alyssa xxx