Sound check

Alyssa's POV

Today's the day and I'm nervous as fuck! What if they all boo me off when I sing? What if they start throwing things at me to try and hit me? Im so nervous that I can't focus at all. I got out of bed and the others were still sleeping. I decided to take this time to go and have a wash an get dressed. I put on my Jacob Whitesides top and some navy blue leggings. I put in a pair of navy blue vans and straightened my hair. I decided I didn't want to look like a slut so I put on a little bit of natural makeup to cover up any blemishes. Just as I was finishing off, I heard someone waking up. I turned around and JJ was getting out of bed and to be honest, he looked so hot in the morning! He noticed me looking.
"You like?" Jack said, wiggling his eyebrows whilst chuckling.
"I sure do!" I was laughing so much to try and cover the fact that he caught me staring.
"Anyway, I'm gonna quickly get ready then we can go down for breakfast, okay?" Jack suggested.
"Sure..." I trailed off because I didn't wanna eat.
I decided to wake up Gilinsky and Dina whilst Jack was getting ready. I went into my bag and got an air horn I had packed and some silly string. I went right between both the beds and held the silly string next to Jack G's face and the air hint next to Dina's. I set them both off in sync and they both jumped out of bed. I ran to the other side of the room and collapsed in hysterics.
"Oh, you think it's funny?!" Dina screamed.
"Yes, yes I do!" I was laughing even harder at this point which seemed to make both Gilinsky and Dina angrier.
"Get her!" Dina screamed as Gilinsky came running after me. I started sprinting round the room and out the door. Jack was still chasing me but I saw Nash coming out his room so I pushed him back in and locked the door so Jack couldn't get me.
"Well hello to you too!" Nash said.
"Sorry for just pushing you back in here but Gilinsky is chasing me and I needed to escape.
"What did you do?" Nash asked.
"Oh, just woke him and Dina up with an air horn and silly string," I replied whilst laughing about it.
"So I'm guessing they're pissed," Nash chuckled.
"You betcha!" I chuckled back.
I checked my phone and noticed it was 9am which means we have to go to breakfast like now!
"I'm gonna go back to my room," I told Nash, "see you at breakfast!"
"See you!" Nash replied as I walked back to my room.
I was about to open the door when Gilinsky opened it.
"I knew you'd have to come back!" Gilinsky smirked as he threw me over his shoulder and chucked me onto the bed. He started tickling me and I was screaming and laughing.
"Stop!" I screamed.
"What do you say then?" Dina asked.
"I'm sorry!" I laughed.
"Fine!" Jack stopped tickling me and I ran over to JJ who was by the door.
"I'm not actually sorry!" I laughed as I dragged JJ out the room with me.
"What did you do?!" Jack asked.
"Oh just a little something with some silly string and an air horn!" I was still laughing thinking about it.
"Oh..." JJ laughed, "anyway, shall we go down to breakfast?"
"We shall," I replied in a posh voice.
We got in the lift and went down to the lobby. When me and Jack got I into the breakfast room, Nash, Cam, Matt, Carter and Jacob were already eating. I picked up a yoghurt and some fruit and we went to sit with the others.
"Heyooo!" Matt screamed.
"Heyyyyyyyyy!" I replied.
"So, you excited for today?" Nash asked.
"Excited but to be honest, I'm starting to feel the nerves," I said.
"Don't worry," Cam said, "we all felt like that at our first Magcon. You'll be fine once you start singing."
"Hopefully..." I replied, quite unsure if Cam was going to be right.
We all finished up eating and went to our rooms to get our things ready. Gilinsky and Dina had already got their stuff ready and went down to the lobby. I got my phone, makeup and bag and JJ and I made our way to the lobby.
"Alright!" Bart said, "Now that everyone is here, let's get a move on to the venue so we can rehearse before the event begins!"
We made our way to the limo that was waiting for us. I got in and sat between Jack J and Cam. The venue was only a few minutes away so it wasn't really a long journey. When we pulled up at the venue, I could already hear all the screaming fans. Dina and I decided we would get out of the limo last as nobody really knew who we were. JJ decided he would walk with me which of course caused us to gain a lot of jealous stares from the fans but I just shrugged it off and carried on walking. We got into the room where Magcon was gonna be held and it was huge! Then it hit me that loads of people must be coming if there's this much space for an audience. I took a deep breath and shook off the nerves.
"Okay! So I think we should do a sound check now," Bart suggested, "Jacob, you can begin, then Shawn, then Jack and Jack and then Alyssa can rehearse."
We all nodded and Jacob took his place on stage with is guitar and sang a cover of All of Me by John Legend. Then Shawn did a cover A Drop in the Ocean. Then Jack and Jack rehearsed their songs then it was my time to rehearse and I was starting to feel the nerves but I just shook them off as I went on stage. I sat on the stool and positioned the mic ready to sing. I decided that I would sing Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars and by the end of it Mahogany, Dina and the boys all started cheering which put a huge smile on my face.
"You sound like zayyyyuuummmm!" Cam exclaimed which made me laugh.
"You're so amazing!" Mahogany came up to me and hugged me. Then all the others pulled me into a group hug. Once we broke up the hug, Nash put his hand in the middle of us and said, "Once a family always a family!"
We all repeated what Nash said whilst we put our hands on top of Nash's then we did the handshake they had made up at the first Magcon.
"Alright!" Bart came over to us, "Everything seems to be in order. Fans are coming in in a couple of minutes so get to your tables."
"Can Alyssa and Dina join us?" Gilinsky asked.
"Sure!" Bart replied, "After all people need to meet Alyssa before she performs."
I could see Johnson smiling and it made me smile because I knew he was happy that I get to meet fans with him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
Sorry it's took so long to update but I've had a lot on recently and I just haven't been feeling up to writing. I will try to write more now tho, I promise!
Love you guys!
Alyssa xxx