Surprise

Alyssa's POV

I was in the hotel room watching a film with the Jacks and Dina when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," I said as I opened the door.

To my surprise, Cam, Nash, Matt, Hayes, Cater, Sammy, Dillon, Taylor, Jacob, Mahogany, Shawn and Aaron were standing there with balloons and a cake.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" they all screamed in unison.

"Come in," I smiled as they all walked into the room, "why did you do all this for us?"

"Well we're really happy that you're moving to LA with us and we thought we should celebrate," Nash replied.

"It's so sweet of you guys," I couldn't stop smiling, "moments like this make me more excited than ever to be spending more time with you."

"Well I'm glad," cam chirped.

"Let's get to the cake then!" Dina screamed which made everyone laugh.

"Fine!" Matt laughed as he started serving the cake.

We all stayed crammed in the hotel room watching movies and eating cake all night. Sure, it wasn't the most exciting thing but I wouldn't have changed that night for the world. Spending time with people I now call my family gives me the greatest feeling in the world. I feel loved, something I have never felt before and I know they genuinely care for me like I care for them.

We all fell asleep in the room. Well except for Jack and I.

"I'm bored," I whispered, "can we sneak out and go somewhere?"

"But where can we go at 2am?" Jack laughed quietly.

"McDonalds, duh!" I said like it was obvious.

"Fine," Jack smiled as we picked up our phones and the room key and left the room to go to McDonalds.

We stayed at McDonalds until 5am just having milkshakes and chatting about the most random and bizarre things in the world.

"Would you rather have nipples on your face or faces on your nipples?" Jack asked like it was a serious question.

"What the fuck Jack!" I was in hysterics, "and I think having faces on your nipples would be weird but awesome!"

"Same!" Jack laughed.

"Okay okay," it was my turn to ask a question, "would you rather have a long neck or short legs?"

"Definitely short legs," Jack said, "I don't think I could cope with a long neck because I'd have to duck under everything."

"That is true to be honest," I agreed, "anyway, it's after 5am, don't you think we should get back to the room before everyone wakes up and wonders where we are?"

"Sure," Jack said as we left McDonalds and went back to the hotel.

Luckily, we got back before anyone woke up so we got back in bed and tried to get some sleep. Of course neither of us could get to sleep so we decided to put on the tv and snuggle.

"Damn she looks perfect," I heard Jack whisper. I turned to face him and realised he was looking at me.

"Jack?" I asked.

"Yes Alyssa?" he replied.

"Did you mean to say that I looked perfect?" I blushed.

"I was thinking out loud again, wasn't I?" he asked as I nodded, "but yes, you are perfect. You're gorgeous and I wish I could tell you it every moment of my life because I don't think I could never tell you it enough. I really do love you."

"Jack, I love you too," I kissed him, "you're the best thing that has happened to me and I mean that."

"Well you've completely turned my life around," Jack said, "just the other month I was getting hate from everyone but then you came along and now I couldn't care less if I got hate or not."

I didn't know what to say. Luckily, Jack leaned in for a kiss and I wasn't going to refuse. It started to get really heated but we heard Nash move so we quickly stopped.

"Morning!" Nash screamed waking everyone up.

There were groans and hellos passed around the room as everyone got up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Sorry I never posted for a while. I have had some problems but I'm back!

I hope you don't mind but I don't want to stick with a piston schedule anymore because it was causing me a lot of stress that I don't need.

I hope you understand and I apologise.

Love,

Alyssa xxx