Thinking out loud

Alyssa's POV
I'm currently sitting next to Jack on the coach whilst he has his arm around me and my head rested on his shoulder. I love it so much. It's the little things that Jack does that make me love him. Like when he hugs me or smiles. They mean much more to me than when he takes me out places that probably cost a lot of money. Don't get me wrong, I appreciates that he does all that for me but I would still love him the same even if he didn't spend money on me.
"I do love you Alyssa," Jack kissed my forehead.
"Why did you say that randomly?" I asked confused.
"First off, because I love you and I don't think I say it enough and second off, you were thinking out loud again," Jack said as my face turned a bright crimson.
"Why be embarrassed?" Jack asked, "I think it's really cute when you don't realise you're thinking out loud."
"It's really embarrassing though," I said, "everyone on the coach heard me."
"You were only whispering Alyssa, don't worry," Jack reassured me.
I got out my earphones and plugged them into my phone.
"Wanna listen with me?" I asked Jack.
"Sure," he replied as I passed him an earpiece.
We just listened to music the rest of the way there. I honestly like all genres of music so one minute we were listening to Michael Jackson and the next minute Iggy Azalea.
"You really are diverse with your music choices, aren't you?" Jack said.
"Well fairly diverse," I replied, "I don't look like the kind that would love rap, do I?"
"Not really," Jack said, "you look more like the girl that would love one direction."
"Well I listen to them," I admitted, "but I'm more of a trend setter than a trend follower. I don't like what everyone else obsesses over."
"I like people who don't like to follow the crowd," Jack winked.
"It gets me a lot of hate but I honestly don't care," I said, "I was given this life, not anybody else so I'm gonna live it how I want to."
"I love you for it and if anybody hates then it's their loss for not getting to know such a beautiful and amazing girl like you," Jack kissed my nose which made me blush.
"Thanks Jack," I smiled, "I really do love you more than anyone else. I think I've come to love you before I've learnt to love myself."
"Well I'll love you instead then," Jack said.
The coach pulled up at the hotel and we all got out, grabbed our things and made our way to the lobby.
"Okay then," Bart said, "rooming arrangements are the same as last time. Here are your keys. Be back down here in half an hour so we can get to the venue in time for rehearsals."
Dina, the Jacks and I picked up our luggage and went upstairs to our room.
"So I guess since there's three beds again," Gilinsky said, "Dina and I will have the two single beds and Alyssa and Jack can share the double bed."
We all nodded in agreement. We didn't have any time to do anything so I just quickly got changed into a pair of light blue high waisted shorts, a cream lacy crop top and light blue acid washed vans. I tied my hair up again so I looked a bit more presentable and we all went back to the lobby.
"Okay," Bart said, "because the venue is quite close to here, we might as well walk it."
We all agreed and left the hotel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I'm sorry this chapter is quite short again it's just that I've been having to fit this in with all my other plans because I never realised I would have such an active summer.
This may be random, but I want to know what your favourite part of this Fanfiction has been so far so leave your reply in the comments.
Love,
Alyssa xxx