The big day...

We got to the venue where they were hosting Magcon really early so we could get as close to the front as possible. We easily found a parking spot and I got out the car, picking up my bag and gifts for Jack. Dina had also picked out some gifts but not for Jack, but for Nash instead. We locked up the car and made our way to the entrance of the venue. There were a handful of girls already there, mostly our age, so we decided to make small talk with them.
"Hey," Dina and I waved to the girls nearby at the same time, "you guys excited?"
"Of course!" the girls were eager.
"Who you guys here to see?" Dina asked.
I heard some girls say Nash and Cam and the other boys, even Jack G, but nobody was here for Jack J which made me feel bad for him but at least I will probably get more time with him.
"So," one girl said after they had all said who they had came for, "who are you here to see?"
"Jack J," I felt myself start to blush so I tried my best to conceal it.
"Oh," another girl sounded disappointed in my choices which got me really pissed.
"I have you know that the reason I fell in love with magcon was because of Jack Johnson, nobody else and I've had enough of the hate he gets!" I picked up my bags and stormed off to some other girls.
Dina came running up to me and we found a different spot which was actually closer to the entrance.
After about another half an hour, Bart opened the doors and we ran inside. Everyone was screaming and some girls were crying which to be very honest, I don't blame them. Dina and I decided to stick together and see all the boys because we had an hour to see them. First booth belonged to Carter and Matt we hugged and took some photos, they even followed us on Twitter which was really cool. We had to queue for a bit to see the others. We then met Aaron and Shawn and Cam and Nash (which of course we stayed at for longer because Dina was so excited), then there was Taylor which we didn't stay with for too long because I could see Jack and Jack were close. We got in the queue for Jack and Jack, which was actually quite long, but nobody was screaming Johnson's name, they were all there for Gilinsky. I could see Johnson's smile begin to fade as he heard everyone screaming Gilinsky's name so I had an idea to cheer him up.
"Johnson, I love you so much!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and I got Dina to join in.
"Jack, we'll always be here for you no matter what," Dina shouted, "even if nobody else is!"
Jack looked over in our direction and smiled and we smiled back. The queue had calmed down and we were near the front. I got the gifts ready for Jack.
"Do I look alright?" I asked Dina nervously.
"You look fine," Dina chuckled, "don't stress. I think we've cheered him up anyway."
It was finally our turn to meet the Jacks and I walked towards them with butterflies flying around my stomach. There was nobody else in the queue even though we had half an hour left so we knew we'd get longer with them.
"H-hey, my name's Alyssa" the words stumbled out my mouth and I held out a shaky hand for Johnson to shake but he refused it and hugged me tightly instead. A smile was forming on my face as I hugged Jack back. I could tell Jack was happy but then I felt something wet on my shoulder so I ended our hug and looked Jack in the eyes and smiled. Jack was still crying but he smiled back whilst I wiped away his tears.
"Jack, you're better than this, trust me!" I hugged him again and he rested his head on my shoulder.
Bart was walking over towards us so I asked if I could take Jack backstage to clear him up and he agreed. Dina stayed with Gilinsky and they continued talking. I picked up the presents I had for Jack, held out my hand which he took and we went backstage. We found a couch and sat down.
"Erm, I kinda got you some things," I whispered because I was still nervous whilst I opened the bags and took out the gifts one by one. Jack's face lit up and I could tell that I had cheered him up a bit. I passed him a teddy holding a heart that said 'I love you beary much' (cheesy but I thought it was cute), I then gave him a bag full of sweets and chocolates which I know a lot of people give them but I thought the more the better. I then passed Jack a big card that he opened. You may not believe me but I completely filled the card with a message and the card was huge, even though my handwriting is pretty small. I had a lot to tell him about how he's helped me so much mentally. Jack read it to himself up to the end.
"P.s. open the box," he said, "what box?"
I passed him a big shoe box and he opened it to reveal a pair of vans he keeps tweeting about wanting to get.
"You really didn't have to get these, you know that, right?" Jack looked so happy.
"Well you wouldn't be happy right now if I hadn't so I did have to buy them," I replied.
"No problem," I replied, blushing. Jack noticed and smiled. He also noticed me twiddling my fingers so he held my hands.
"You look nervous," Jack said, "what's wrong?"