Too cute

Alyssa's POV
Today we're going to Manchester for our last UK tour stop. This is also a big day because my family Re coming to watch my performance. They still don't know that I'm planning to move to LA with Jack but hopefully I can convince them. They're not used to people leaving the house to live in a different country but they need to understand that it will help me get further in life. I need them to accept that I need to take the next step, even if it means leaving all my family and friends behind.
I checked the clock and it said 8:45am. Shit! We have to be out the hotel by 10. I started shaking Jack.
"Wake up!" I whispered in his ear, "we've got an hour to get ready, eat breakfast an get out of here."
"I'm waking up," Jack replied in his raspy morning voice which always sends shivers down my spine.
Jack Edward Johnson, the things you do to me
"What things?" he smiled a cheeky smile.
Shit! Did I say that out loud?
"Yes you did," he laughed.
"Oh god," I blushed. I hid my face in the pillows to cover my embarrassment.
"Don't hide your face," Jack pleaded, "you look beautiful when you're shy or embarrassed."
"I don't think I look beautiful when I look like a tomato," I said.
"If you're a tomato then you're a cute tomato," Jack winked.
"Wow," I laughed, "you really know how to woo a woman."
"It's what I do," he replied, "anyway, we should probably get ready."
"Sure," I agreed. I quickly went into the bathroom to do my morning routine and put on a magcon hoodie and joggers. I'm honestly not in the mood to dress up today. I just want to relax and forget about all my problems.
"Wow," Jack went wide eyed as I walked into the room.
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"You look gorgeous!" he smiled.
"Jack," I said, "I'm wearing no makeup, my hair isn't done properly and I'm wearing baggy clothes. How is that gorgeous."
"You could wear a plastic bag and still look like a model," he winked.
I felt my face heat up. I really need to learn how to take compliments off guys. After all, he is my boyfriend.
"Anyway," I quickly changed the subject, "are you ready for breakfast?"
"Yeah," Jack replied, "but are we just gonna leave Jack and Dina to sleep in and make everyone late?"
"Oops," I remembered, "I forgot they were in this room."
"How could you forget?" Jack laughed, "they're right next to us!"
"I was too focused on getting ready," I replied.
"If you say so,' Jack said, "but we do need to wake them up."
I ran over to Dina's bed and sumo dived onto her.
"Hey!" Dina hit me, "what was that for?!"
"Morning Dina," I flashed an innocent smile.
"Morning shitface," Dina bluntly replied.
"If you perk up, I'll let you do the honours of waking up Gilinsky," I offered.
"I'm happy now!" Dina smiled as she ran over to Gilinsky's bed and dived onto him just like I did to Dina.
"I forgot to tell you," Johnson said, "he's a pretty deep sleeper."
"Help me then!" Dina pleaded.
We all got on one side of the bed and pushed Gilinsky off.
"Good morning!" Johnson, Dina and I said in unison.
"It's not gonna be a very good morning when I get you!" Gilinsky shot out of bed and tried to chase us.
Johnson and I ran to the door.
"We're going down to breakfast," I quickly said, "get ready quickly and meet us down there."
We rushed out the door and got in the elevator.
"So," Jack said, "how you feeling about the whole moving in situation."
"Well I'm excited to be honest," I admitted, "just a little nervous 'cause I'm not used to the idea of living away from my family and I don't know whether they'll accept it."
"When they see you perform on stage, they'll realise that moving to LA is a great option," Jack smiled, "so don't worry. I'll talk to your parents with you if you want."
"I would very much appreciate that," I hugged Jack, "thanks for everything you've done for me."
"No problem," he replied, "you've done a lot more for me anyway."
"I feel like I have done absolutely nothing at all," I looked at the ground.
"Have you already forgotten the first day we met?" Jack asked.
"Of course not!" I replied, "I just feel like that was nothing compared to what you have done for me."
"Trust me," Jack looked me in the eye, "you've done more than you realise. A lot more."
The elevator doors opened and we walked out to the lobby. Matt, Cam and Nash were already eating breakfast so we decided to join them.
"Hey guys," I said.
"Hey Alyssa," Cam replied, "can you believe it's already our last UK performance?"
"I honestly can't," I honestly couldn't believe it. It's been 8 weeks since I met Jack. Time has gone by so quickly.
"Oh," Nash said, "and I heard you and Dina are hopefully moving to LA with all of us."
"Well I hope it happens," I said, "my parents are coming to watch Magcon so we can hopefully convince them."
"Well we're in this together," Matt said, "we're one big family so we'll do anything in our power to make sure you and Dina can live in LA."
"I really appreciate it," I smiled, "I don't think I could imagine life without any of you guys. Especially you Jack."
"Awwwwwwwwwww!" Nash said at the top of his lungs.
"Shut up!" I laughed, "Dina will be down in a minute. I may just awwwww at you guys."
"I don't care," Nash said, "I really do love her."
"Wait," Jack paused, "have you actually asked her out yet?"
"Not really," Nash blushed, "but I've made arrangements for tonight. I've got it all planned out."
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!" it was mine and Jack's turn.
Nash smiled. He really doesn't care about what people say, does he? I think I need to be more like him sometimes; happy and carefree. I'm always taking everything to heart and I don't think I have ever accepted a compliment in my life.
We finished off our breakfast and went back up to our rooms to get our things together. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and we went back downstairs.
"Okay," Bart said, "is everyone here?"
We checked around and nodded when we realised we weren't missing anyone.
"Let's go then!" Bart said as we all made our way to the coach.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I'm sorry if the chapters are quite small. I've been struggling to find the time to make longer chapters so I would much rather post shorter chapters daily than one long one every so often.
Love,
Alyssa xxx