Calm

Alyssa's POV
We got to the venue and it's huge! I thought the London venue was big but not after I've saw this place! I'm getting really scared now. Not only are there gonna be more people watching and judging me, my family are gonna be here and I've got to ask them if I can move to a completely different country. I can't take this anymore. I quickly ran to the restroom, hoping that nobody would notice where I had gone. Obviously I was wrong because I heard a knock on my bathroom stall.
"Alyssa," I heard Jack's voice, "I know you're in there."
I curled up in a ball and my breathing was unstable. I can't have a panic attack. Not now! Not just before rehearsals!
"Alyssa, please let me in," Jack pleaded, "I need you. I need to know you're alright."
I never opened the door. I can't let Jack see me like this, what would he think of me crying my eyes out? It's not very attractive at all.
"Okay, if you won't come out then I'm crawling under," Jack said.
I didn't think he was serious, after all, it is quite a tight squeeze. But after a couple of minutes, Jack had somehow managed to make his way into the stall. He took my hands in his.
"Okay," Jack tried to calm me down, "it's gonna all be fine. You're family are surely gonna let you move to LA, I know they will. They seem like lovely people by what you've told me before. And I know you get nervous before going on stage, most people do but you're better than most people because you actually get on that stage. Who cares what people think about you as long as I care about you."
My breathing slowly returned to normal and Jack hugged me tight. He's all I need when I'm down. He just has to smile at me and I'll be okay.
"Shall we get back out there and rehearse then?" Jack asked.
I nodded as we unlocked the stall door and made our way to the performance area.

Jack's POV
I honestly hate seeing Alyssa so upset. She doesn't deserve to feel that way at all. All her life she has had to put up with hate. I don't mean like in my case where people judge because I'm a famous viner, I mean she has been judged by everyone in the real world and it's affected her confidence so much. If I could completely build her confidence back up, then I would, but I'm just one person. How can one person make someone believe that they are perfect after so many people have told her the complete opposite? It tears me inside knowing that she's scared of doing the things she loves because people are judging her. And seeing her have a panic attack today really broke me inside. I actually cried whilst hugging her but I'm glad she never realised. I'm meant to be her rock and what good would it be if she saw me break down? I honestly love her too much to let her see how upset I am. I know she's the kind of person to put other people's problems upon herself and I can't let her do that. I won't let her do that. She's my world and I love her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I can't believe this fanfic is getting close to 15k views already! I didn't even expect 1k views to be honest! It blows my mind that so many people want to read what I write. I'm not the kind of person that gets good levels for writing at school but this is honestly boosting my confidence so much. And what makes it all even better is the fact that I am actually Alyssa so you are reading about me and Jack being together and you all claim you ship is so hard.
You're love and support is getting me through a lot. I'm glad I came back to writing on here because now I'm happier again. I love it when you all interact with me and cheer me up. I just love you guys so much.
Love,
Alyssa xxx