Home

Alyssa's POV

Everyone woke up quickly as we were meant to be out of the hotel in an hour. Dina, the Jacks and I are gonna catch a train back to my house whilst the rest of the gang make their way to the airport to head back to their homes.

"So," Jack asked me, "what's the plan of action for today?"

"Well, I was thinking we could make sure everything is packed away after we have got ready, head downstairs for breakfast, then gather our bags in here and checkout," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" Gilinsky replied.

We took in turns to use the bathroom while the rest of us took turns in packing everything away. Once we were done, we put all our bags together so it was easy to get them when we came back up, and we went downstairs for breakfast. I wasn't that hungry but I didn't want the guys to question me so I picked up a banana and a glass of orange juice. We quickly ate because we only had 20 minutes before we were meant to leave the hotel. We went back up to the hotel room, picked up our bags, and made our way to the lobby to check out.

The train station was just down the road from the hotel so we decided to walk there. We hadn't really planned on going back home so we hadn't pre booked train tickets. We went up to the ticket booth and Gilinsky decided to speak.

"May we have four adult tickets to Wolverhampton please?" he asked.

"Of course," the man at the booth said, "wait, aren't you those viner kids?"

"You recognise us?" Johnson sounded surprised.

"Of course!" the man laughed, "you're all over the internet!"

"That's great!" Gilinsky smiled.

"Anyway, what class will you be travelling?" the ticket man asked us.

"First class," Johnson said.

"Wait," I interrupted, "I can't afford that. Can't we just travel in the lower class area?"

"You really thought you were paying for your own tickets?" Johnson laughed.

"There's no way you're paying for our tickets," I said.

"Too late now," Gilinsky smiled, "I just paid the man."

"You what?" I replied kinda angered but appreciative.

"You don't need to pay because I just paid," Gilinsky said as if he thought I hadn't heard him the first time.

"Okay then," I gave in, "but I'm buying us dinner tonight then."

"Nope," Johnson smiled.

"Anyway," Gilinsky said, "we better get to our train."

We all made our way to the platform just in time because the train was just pulling into the station. The doors opened and we got on and found our seats which were on opposite sides of a table. I sat next to Johnson whilst Gilinsky and Dina sat opposite us. Luckily, when the rest of the boys left for the airport, they told fans that the Jacks had left last night so there was nobody waiting for us when we left the hotel. But there was this one girl who was on the train that recognised us. She walked over to where we were sitting.

"Hey," she said.

"He-" Johnson tried to speak but was interrupted.

"I'm here for Gilinsky, not you," the girl said to Jack bitterly.

"Well I guess you won't get to see either of us for any longer," Gilinsky said as calmly as he could but you could tell he was very angered that the girl was treating his best friend like that, "now I suggest you go back to your seat and don't speak another word to me. You got it?"

The girl nodded quite scared and quickly made her way back to where she was sitting.

The train eventually pulled up at the station and it was time to get off. We picked up our bags and made our way out of the station.

"Shall I call a taxi?" Johnson asked.

"I have a better idea," I smiled, "I want you to experience where I live in the best way possible so how about we catch the bus? It's cheaper and more fun."

"I dunno," the Jacks said in cannon.

"Come on!" Dina pleaded, "it's fun! and I know how to handle the fans around these areas."

"Fine," Johnson said as they gave in and we made our way to the bus station.

"Stinks of weed in here," Gilinsky scrunched his nose.

"Hey!" I said defensively, "this is my hometown you're talking about. Anyway, you should be used to the smell of weed by now."

We all burst into laughter.

"The bus is in!" I said as we picked up the pace towards the bus stop with the others trying to keep up behind me.

I paid the bus driver for our tickets and we got on the bus.

"So," I started the conversation, "what do you think of my hometown so far?"

"Well it's different, that's for sure," Johnson laughed.

"I guess," I laughed too, "it's not the best place to live, but it's home."

"Well I can't wait to see where you've lived since you were born," Gilinsky said.

"Trust me, it's nothing special," I replied.

The bus journey didn't take that long and it was time to get off the bus with all our belongings.

"Alyssa!" I heard someone call from across the street.

Who the fuck could this be?! everyone hates me round here. The person walked towards us.

"What you doing?!" the boy said.

"Going home," I said like it was obvious, "after all, I do live round here. Well not for long anyway."

"Praise the fucking Lord you're finally leaving!" a girl from my old school came over to us.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Johnson asked.

"And who the fuck are you?" the boy said.

"Josh, I recognise the kid," the girl whispered to the boy, "he's vine famous."

"I'm also Alyssa's boyfriend," Johnson said putting his arm around me.

"You've made the wrong choice Jack," the girl said, "Alyssa is an ugly bitch and doesn't deserve to be loved.

"I'm sorry but Alyssa is a beautiful person who has just toured the country and is moving to La with us to further her singing career so I think I made the best choice of my life thank you very much," Johnson said as we all walked off.

I'm so pleased that I can soon say goodbye to all of these horrible people. We walked down to my house and opened the door. I had to take a deep breath from the shock. I'd been gone for so long that my own home felt like an alternate universe. It's gonna be even weirder when I come to visit from LA.

"What's that Alyssa?" Dina pointed to something on the table.

I saw a note on the telephone table and opened it...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

I'm sorry if I'm not coming up with my best work but I am starting GCSEs at school and I've got a lot more commitments since I started back at school so I'm gonna have to try and write whenever I have time which won't be that often.

I hope you understand.

Love,

Alyssa xxx