READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED

Hi!

You might know me for my other AOUAD Fanfiction and by the comments, I guess you have your hopes high so if ever that you got disappointed, I'm so sorry in advance. This story would be completely different from Hope because there will be MAJOR ALTERCATIONS like characters that aren't suppose to die will die or characters that died will survive.

This story will also going to be different in terms of the ending because since it was a transmigration fanfic, expect a butterfly effect which means the ending will be a little bit different.

This story will be focused on Byeol and Cheong-san, no second lead like the other one because our cinnamon bun deserves the best. Please don't compare Hope to Wrong Universe because they're different.

Byeol will more likely be comedic and not serious at the situation since she's really not from that universe and I'll try to avoid drama this time but I don't say that I'm not going to put one. Angst is my specialty, I guess? Tbh, I cried too while writing those words in Hope and I guess I was able to convey the emotions I want to portray effectively.

There will be some incident that it will be similar to Happiness (Kdrama) just because I'm obsessed with it just how I'm obssess with AOUAD.

Thank you guys in advance for reading my story and supporting me. Don't forget to comment, I love seeing your comments and I'll try my best to answer most of them. Vote too, that will be so much appreciated as well as follow me. Trust the process, guys.