ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 10

"Shit!" Dae-su cries as one of the zombies reaches its hand to claw his face, spreading blood as he grip his hair.

Joon-yeong immediately jump up to keep off the zombies from climbing off the broken windows, using a fire extinguisher to hit the zombie that has its half body inside the room.

"Watch your hands, guys!" Byeol reminded them as she remains laying flat on the table, her hero complex shutting down for a second as she's still catching her breath from the adrenaline and all of the running, stabbing, and kicking just a couple of seconds ago. She has to find a way to retrieve her backpack.

As Joon-yeong slam the fire extinguisher to their faces, he accidentally broke the next window, giving the zombies more accessibility to climb inside the room. He froze as Jimin take over, releasing her pent up anger.

"Get a desk!" Cheong-san instructed them as he stood in front of the window.

Dae-su and Wujin starts pushing the nearest table, lifting it up as they barricaded the broken window, climbing up the cabinets when it nearly got knocked over by the hands of the zombies.

"Block it!" They suggested but the zombies weren't deterred so Byeol, even if she's still tired, get up and grab the fire extinguisher from the floor.

She pulls a chair in front of the window and climb up so she could get in level with the small space that weren't covered by the table.

"What are you doing?" Cheong-san asks as he stands beside the table, holding it stable so she wouldn't fall down.

"Pulling an On-jo," she replies shortly as she squeeze the handle of the fire extinguisher, white powdery stuff expelling from its nozzle as she aims to the zombie.

It distracts the zombies as most of them fell down but the fire extinguisher was mostly empty so it doesn't really last long. Cheong-san climbs up to the other chair, grabbing the chair Dae-su handed him as he pushes the zombies away using the chair, succeeding in his attempt as the remaining zombies fell down.

"How dare you lost the phone?!" she heard Nayeon yells but she's too busy in helping barricading the room to care.

"Who cares? We got a secured room now." Gyeong-su butted in, getting more individual table.

"Like you can talk," she snapped.

Gyeong-su halts his movement as Dae-su moves, ready to stand between if it got worst, "What?"

"It's because you didn't lock the door! If you had done that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us! We almost died because of you!" Na-yeon accuses him and Byeol cannot stop the anger anymore.

"Like you can talk? If you weren't a bitch earlier, Gyeong-su would've just stop and continue blocking the door but no, you just have to open your mouth when only dead skin cells are coming out of it!" Byeol rages, glaring at her but didn't waver in blocking the small open space on the window.

"He was supposed to guard the door and he couldn't even do his job properly!" Nayeon argues.

"Then why didn't you do anything earlier?" he spat but turn around, not really wanting to hurt a girl physically.

"You're so fucking annoying," Nayeon sneer at him.

Gyeong-su dropped the table, "Gyeong-su no no no no," Dae-su tries to stop him.

"You bitch!" Gyeong-su curses through gritted teeth, grabbing Nayeon on the shoulders harshly.

"Don't you touch me!" Nayeon cries and pushes Gyeong-su away.

Byeol who cannot help her frustration grabs the first thing her hand could grab--which is a small empty vial and throws it on Nayeon's direction, the glass vial hitting the side of her head before it shatters on the floor.