ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 17

Byeol curses as she run away from the zombies chasing her faster than before anyone could say Quidditch. The growls and snarls following her as the thuds of their heavy footsteps echoes the beat of her heart.

This is the most stupidest thing that she had ever done.

"Oh man holy shit!" colorful words starts sprouting out of her mouth every second as she dodges the zombies trying to grab her.

And then made another stupid mistake that she likes to point out everytime she's watching a horror movie because of how stupid it was but look at her doing the same thing. She turn around, looking over her shoulder to see if the zombies are still chasing her because holy fuck, she wasn't invisible at all.

She trip over nothing, sending her to the floor as her face collided on the wall. She cringes, sitting up to grab her knife from her skirt as she stab the zombie that was closer to her, moving to stab the other one as she kicks those others who tries grabbing her foot.

Exhaustion soon envelopes her just as the horde manages to tackle her down but she didn't stop fighting, kicking and stabbing anyone on top of her. And then the blade got stucked on one of the zombie's skull and slip away from her hand.

At this point, she accepted her faith of being a food to a horde of zombies because she thought that she was invisible.

Mom...Dad..Cheong-san ah... On-jo... Gyeong-su... Namra... all of my friend..

She was waiting for them to bite her as she unknowingly and stupidly closes her eyes tight but nothing happened, just the weight being lifted off of her.

She opens her eyes, seeing that most of them walks away but one who stares at her closely, seemingly studying her and through the thick cake of blood and gaping flesh, she could recognize her as the student who said that she deserved to have an amnesia yesterday.

It was the worst timing but she laugh, the zombies around her snarling and turning to her but didn't attack her at all, "Who deserves it now, bitch?"

The zombified girl snarls at her, making Byeol gag at the stench of death and before she knew it, a crisp slap echoes on the whole hallway as the zombified girl faceplanted on the floor beside her, "Your breath fucking stink, bitch. Just like what you are right now." she sassed, standing up and dusting her clothes that's probably full of blood right now, "Karma's really a bitch." before kicking the zombified girl to the ground.

"Yahooo~" she calls through the hallway. The zombies snarls and charges towards her but didn't attack, just turning away after looking at her.

Byeol blink, "I should be happy because I found out that my theory that I was invisible to the fucking zombies is right but why do I feel offended?" she asks herself, walking pass the horde of zombies in the hallway who didn't even give her a glance.

She passes a zombie which made her halt and without even really thinking, she whack the zombie on the head really hard to the point that it stumbles forward. The zombie snap its head towards her, snarling at her face.

"RAWWR," she snarls back but gagging afterwards, "Fuck I can't with your scent."

Now that she had concrete evidence that she's indeed invisible, she needs to know why. And where she could possibly find out the truth? Of course on the Science Lab where it all started.

As she struts her way to the Science Lab, pushing some zombies who got in her way, she suddenly stop, realizing something, "So all of the efforts of running away from these stinky bastards and stabbing them is nonsense since they don't really attack me? Aish, what a life."