ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 05

Byeol watches as I-sak, On-jo, Su-hyeok, and Ms. Park bring Hyeon-ju to the clinic and she can't stop chewing on her nails as she stomp her feet impatiently.

'Should I go and stab Hyeon-ju on the head before she turn? But isn't it murder if she wasn't dead yet?' - she asks herself as she stare at the distance.

Without actually thinking, she stood up. Her chair squeaking as it got pushed harshly. She was about to run after them when a hand stops her, "Where are you going?" It was Cheong-san.

To stop the apocalypse and become a badass, "I have to go to the comfort room."

"Do you want me to accompany you?" It was too late before Cheong-san realizes how bad it sounds.

"What?"

His cheeks taints red as he avoided her gaze, "I-I mean, you don't know where the comfort room is. I'm going to wait outside."

"Actually no, I changed my mind. I have to go to the clinic, I'm kind of not feeling well," Byeol tries to change the topic but the grip on her wrist tightens.

Cheong-san looks at her with wide and innocent eyes as he checks for her temperature, "Are you sick? Does your head hurts?"

Byeol swears she's holding the frustration down as she forces herself to not punch the lad because he's too innocent and the problem is with her. She can't exactly tell them that an apocalypse is brewing. No one will believe her even if she tries to say it.

"Ah, forget it! I'm fine now!" The lass shrugs as she walks back to her seat where the boys are already creating a circle for their speculations.

Even if she tries to stops it, it's bound to happen and maybe she'll just try to live it through. How hard is it to kill a zombie? It looks pretty easy. Stabbing is her specialty although she didn't have any experience on stabbing people with the purpose of ending their lives. If she's going to die, she'll die. Maybe that way, she'll wake up in her real universe. It's not like she's going to die if she dies here, is it?

She sat back down, hugging her bag as she listens to the boy's speculations.

"Last time I saw Hyeon-ju was in the science lab." Joon-yeong said seriously.

"Yah, I think maybe..." Dae-su purposely trails to build up the tension, "Mr. Lee made porn with Hyeon-ju."

"Porn?" Gyeong-su sounds interested.

"Yah! You moron!" Wujin slaps the giant in the head, "Get your mind out of the gutter, asshole!"

"Why are you cursing at me, you little shit!" Dae-su retaliated.

"Because you're a fucking pervert, you dumb ass." Wujin responded.

"Why did he even kidnapped her!"

"Have you ever been kidnapped?"

"Of course not, you idiot!"

"Easy, I'm your brother-in-law."

"I told you to stop saying that!"

Byeol cannot help herself but to butt in, "I have a better theory."

The group of boys all turned to her, including Cheong-san who follows her after their conversation not even ten minutes ago, "What is it?"

Byeol leans towards them and the boys leans towards her as if they're sharing a big secret, "What if when Joon-yeong left Hyeon-ju on the science lab, she woke up and went to the stock room but got bitten by an experimented lab hamster and then Mr. Lee locked her down because now she's infected by a deadly virus but she got out and now on her way to spread the doom." she smiles at the end but received a slap on the shoulder by Dae-su.