ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 25

The group huddled together to see the massive SOS sign they made out of the random objects they could find in the rooftop.

"Yeah, well, there's no way anyone could miss that," Joon-yeong commented as they look down at the sign.

"Right?" Dae-su reacted.

"We did a good job," Wujin praises himself.

"The 'o' is a little bit crooked though, one side is circular and the other is almost a line," Gyeong-su, who even made an effort to climb up the railings to see the sign from the top view commented.

Byeol sighs, pulling a chair beside On-jo as she removes the tracksuit, revealing the white t-shirt inside. She shrug, "At least the blood didn't seep through."

"You look like you've took a swim on a pool filled with blood," On-jo commented.

"Or I got Carrie-ed." the girl snorted, turning to Gyeong-su, "Gyeong-su yah, there's a wet wipes and a mirror on the bag, can you hand it to me? I'm getting sick of the stinky and sticky blood on my face."

"Ahh, sure. It's yours anyway," the guy stated, rummaging inside the bag to pull out the thick plastic of wet wipes and a small purple hand mirror, "Here."

Byeol begins wiping the blood on her face while looking at the hand mirror, "Aish, I just took a bath."

"Is that why you were out earlier?" On-jo asks her.

Byeol hummed, "It was impromptu. A zombie pushed me so I tripped and landed on the puddle of blood."

"A zombie tripped you?" Wujin asks in disbelief, "Pres said you slipped."

Byeol shakes her head nonchalantly, "Nah, I was really pushed by a zombie."

"You're weird." Cheong-san commented.

Gyeong-su places an arm around Cheong-san's shoulder, "But I've heard you're into weird people," he teases him, making a kissing sound which earns him a slap on the back of his head.

Byeol's eyes widen and her cheeks heats up, thankful to the blood caking her face because she could at least use it as a reason, "You told them," she mouthed to Cheong-san in disbelief.

The guy's eyes widen too, slightly shaking his head as he stood up right, pushing Gyeong-su away from him.

"There's no need to tell us. We had the front seat," Gyeong-su laughed, kissing the air while making an obnoxious kissing noise.

Byeol throws the used wet wipes towards Gyeong-su, aiming for the shoulder that was covered with clothes since the wipes was covered with zombie blood.

"Yah! That's zombie blood!" The guy complained.

"Yeah, then rawr," Byeol said sarcastically.

"You're disgusting," Gyeong-su cringes.

Byeol gasps dramatically, "Oh wow? Now I'm disgusting?" she stood up while Gyeong-su steps away from her, "For your information, I took a bath half an hour ago and you didn't! Who's disgusting now?"

"You," Gyeong-su snorted and when Byeol made a move to grab him, he immediately runs away, "I'm sorry but I wasn't the one who's covered with zombie blood now."

"Come here, Gyeong-su! I'll bite you so you'll have zombie blood on your system!" she yells after the running Gyeong-su.

"Why not bite Cheong-san? He'll be happy to," He snorted, "Kinky punk."

"Yah!" this time, Byeol chases after him and the guy starts running again, squealing.

"Tsk, children," On-jo commented, laughing slightly after seeing Cheong-san's bright red cheeks.