Chapter 2: Catching Up

Sakura stopped at the bottom of the stairs. She glanced around if the coast was clear before starting to walk down the hall. She was embarrassed to let anyone see her looking like this. Tomoyo did her make-up before leaving her with Marisa to help her with her hair and to get into her gown.

Her gown was Tomoyo's gift for her and she loved it dearly. It wasn't tight from top to bottom like how most gowns are. This gown was tight around her breast down to her stomach, hugging every curve of her upper body. The cloth is made of expensive pink silk with beads clustered forming elegant shapes that glittered brightly under the light. From her waist down to her ankles, the cloth was now thinner and see-through which is why it had four layers of the same fabric but with different shades of pink, the darkest at the innermost and the lightest at the outermost layer. The part for the lower body of her gown was very loose and had a free feel to it, allowing her to move around. Sakura felt like she was princess of the fairies, having her tiara sparkle brightly on top of her elegantly pinned up hair.

'All I need now is a wand and a pair of wings' she giggled in the inside at the thought.

However, her thoughts were cut off as a voice spoke…or rather, shouted.

"Sakura!" Tomoyo exclaimed with more stars in her eyes than usual. Sakura sweat dropped as she turned to look at Tomoyo who started circling around her, focusing her video camera on her face then down her gown then up again. "You look…you look…"

"Beautiful" someone finished for her from behind Sakura.

Sakura's body tensed and her eyes widened at the sound of the voice. The voice which she remembered usually teased and annoyed her through out her childhood, the voice which chased away the guys who had gotten too close to her, the voice which comforted her when she felt upset and had no one to turn to, and the voice which made her smile and laugh whenever she felt miserable.

Sakura slowly turned around and came face to face with one of the most important people in her life.

"Touya" she whispered. A tear slid down her cheek as she stared at her older brother.

Touya smiled whole-heartedly at his grown-up sister as he watched a tear fall from her eyes.

"What? Don't I get a hug?" he said with a grin, stretching out his arms.

Sakura wiped away her tears and ran towards her brother and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you Onii-chan" she whispered near his ear, with great happiness.

"I missed you too, kaijuu" he whispered back to her.

Sakura couldn't help but smile at the childish name he used to call her.

"Sakura no kaijuu" she replied softly, hugging him more tightly.

Touya chuckled and hugged her more tightly as well, realizing that he really did miss his sister so much more than he thought.

"Ok, cut!" Tomoyo stated loudly with a dreamy expression, making the siblings look at her. "What? That was a very touching scene. I shall call this: 'The Siblings Reunite'. Oh, another addition to my collection!" she squealed, making Sakura and Touya cover their ears.

"Sorry to break this to you kids, but we must go meet and attend to the guests soon" Mona announced from behind the group.

Tomoyo looked at her and nodded.