Chapter 7: I Spy

"Aya Hoshimi and Emi Hoshimi haven't been going out with anyone outside the gang, only with Mei Lin. Ayumi Sahoko and Hisami Shiori has boyfriends outside the gang, we have to check them out. Ren Koharu never usually goes out as well as Keichii Hajime. Mike Kuniyuki usually goes out but he told us he never told anyone he's a Wolf or any of our plans. Jiyuu Mitsuhiro has a girlfriend outside the gang but she's all clean, she doesn't even know he's a Wolf. Shen Jin is clear and her sister in China, Chyou Jin and another member there, Shing Ho said they and other regulars in China are clear. The rest of the regulars here in Japan are also clear." Mika took a deep breath after reading the report they did.

"Check out Ayumi and Hisami's as soon as possible. Spy on them when they go out if necessary" Syaoran said from his chair, with his back towards the group.

"Well, if you say so" Aki said feeling tired.

"Wait" Syaoran said abruptly, he was looking out the window and something caught his attention. He sat up properly and narrowed his eyes.

"What is it?" Eriol asked, approaching his end of the table.

"Who the hell is that?" he pointed at the man near the bushes.

"I dunno, probably one of the help…the gardener or something, he is wearing the uniform. Why?"

"First of all. Why do we have hired help without me knowing? Second of all, there is something completely wrong with his backside, now tell me what it is if you may"

"What are you talking a- shit" Eriol cursed, taking out his cell phone. "Mike?"

"What's up?"

"Did you ever give a tattoo anywhere else other than the back side of a member? Like on the ankle or something?"

"No, Syaoran said to always put it on their backs"

"Well, did you ever give a tattoo to anyone with black hair and red streaks?"

"No, not that I know of"

"Ok thanks" Eriol flipped back his phone and pocketed it then looked back outside. "He's our guy"

"Of course he is who ever heard of a gardener bringing a gun? Besides, even the help should have a tattoo, which he clearly doesn't have. Seeing his bare back" Syaoran growled, standing from his seat and glaring at the man on the yard. "Tell Ren to bring out bikes incase he does a runner"

Aki called Ren while following him, Eriol and Mika out the room.

*****

"Let's go get some fresh air Tomoyo, I'm tired from all this moving stuff in" Sakura sighed, plopping down on her huge bed in her new room.

"Good idea, c'mon" she pulled Sakura up again and dragged her out from her very pink abode.

Then they heard gunshots from outside the house.

"The guys must be practicing or something, let's go see"

*****

Taiji buttoned back his shirt and looked through the windows in the house.

"Chris, I think they found out" he said noticing the disorder the people were in inside.

"Get out of there at once Taiji!"