Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck

"Sakura"

"Tomoyo"

Both girls whirled around at the sound oft heir voices. Syaoran and Eriol were right there, safe from harm, although a bit filthy but still safe all the same.

"Oh my God I thought you died down there!" Sakura screamed as she ran off and jumped on Syaoran.

Syaoran smiled and glad that she cared so much. He carried her and listened to her as she babbled about him making her worry so much.

"Eriol! Don't you ever do that again!" Tomoyo yelled at Eriol as she dug her head on his chest making him hug her tightly.

"Sorry love, I won't do that again. Don't worry I'm here"

It was the same scene with Mika, Naoko, Aki and Rika at the other side.

"Oh damn" Sakura muttered.

"What is it?" Syaoran asked worriedly as he pulled back from the hug but didn't put her down.

"My earring, it's gone" Sakura said as she felt her left ear.

"It's just an earring, we can get you a new one"

"My mother gave me that particular one...oh wait, it's over there" Sakura said, spotting a long diamond lined earring glinting under the moonlight at where she kneeled as she was looking for Syaoran awhile ago.

Sakura unwrapped her legs from his waist and motioned for him to let her down. She ran over to the spot and picked up her earring and locked it back in her ear. She glanced once over the scene below and sighed before turning around. Taking one step forward, the floor underneath her was trembling dangerously.

"Sakura!" Syaoran shouted as the ground holding her had fallen down along with her.

"Sakura!" the others yelled as they saw her disappear below.

They all waited until the floor stopped shaking before moving over to the part of the ledge which was still stable. Syaoran looked down and saw her holding onto a long metal bar which was connected to the building that was holding the floor together.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God" Sakura said repeatedly, looking down at the ground with all the rocks and broken cement pieces from the building. "S-Syaoran" Sakura said fearfully as she looked up. Sure she was trained in martial arts and in shooting, but she was never told what to do when she might be dangling off above a four-story building, she also never got over her fear of heights.

"Hold on!" he shouted as he looked around for anything that might help. "Guys! Take off all your belts and put them together! Hurry up!" he said urgently as he took off his own. A scream erupted from below him as he just saw the bar bend down because of her weight. She was light and he knew it, the damned bar was just too thin. If she was any heavier than she was, the bar would have bent completely by now. "Sakura! Hold on!"

Sakura gulped as the bar gave another bend. "H-Hai" she said in barely a whisper.

Syaoran connected his own belt with the others. Luckily, the girls were also wearing belts, and to add more luck to it, Mei Lin's belt was made of a chain that was really long. ("It's style!" she said defensively, crossing her arms as the guys gave her a weird look because if it.)