Chapter 35: Change of Plan

"Where the hell are my men?" Tsuyoshi demanded loudly, glaring at one of the monitors that just only blacked out.

The room the Nayumi sisters were in was fine a moment ago until that grenade blasted inside, taking the camera down as it did. He also felt the ground shake a little even if he was in a farther area from where the room was within the mansion.

"I'm sorry boss, the men are outside securing the area. There are Wolves out there trying to get in" one of his men informed. "We're trying to call in back-up now"

Tsuyoshi growled. "It'd be pointless if Li gets out of here alive! Send some of them back in there!"

"Boss! Boss! We have a problem!"

"What now?" Tsuyoshi snapped, displeased as one of his members interrupted the already unpleasant scene that was going on inside the room.

"We just got word that a larger number of people on cars and bikes are headed this way, some just arrived and already stationed outside. They're all from Li's crew. They're starting to surround the area and-"

Tsuyoshi slammed his fist on the table. "How long 'til the rest of the Wolves get here?"

*****

"That was rather easy" Aki whispered, seeing an unmoving body of a female on the ground by his feet. He bent down and checked her pulse. She was still alive.

"Get your fucking hands off my sister!" A female voice said from behind him.

Kimi held her gun firmly, aiming it at Aki's heart.

"Put the gun down" Mika said in a low voice behind her.

"Like hell I will" she spat as she took out another gun and pointed it to his heart as well.

"You heard him. Put the guns down" Syaoran's voice came up just as the smoke and dust started to subside, giving all of them a clear view.

Kimi whipped her head to the direction of the third man's voice.

"Now" Syaoran ordered more harshly all the while pulling onto her sister's hair with a gun pointed to the side of her head.

"I suggest you listen to him. He means business. So do I" Aki informed her, getting her attention as now too held his gun to Kyoumi's forehead. "If you don't want us to blow your…sister, is it?" Kimi glared hard at him. "Yes, if you don't want us to blow your sisters' brains out, do as we say"

"Don't think we'll go lightly on you just because you're a female. A kid no less" Mika put in.

Kimi glared even harder at him for this statement. She was no less a kid than their bitches locked up in the room across theirs. Looking back at Kyoumi's unconscious form and Katsumi's current state right now, she was pissed but very hesitantly complied. She dropped her guns and kicked it to the side.

"Good girl" Mika said, as he took both guns from the ground.

"Mika" Syaoran called as he threw the keys he took from the girl beside him in his direction.

Mika nodded and left the room.

"Don't even think about it" Syaoran warned as Kimi tried to make a move.