Chapter 4: The Wolves

"We are in a gang" he said simply but obviously said the wrong way because what he said was anything but simple. The girls sighed at this. They would've thought it was much more serious than this, like they were assassins or something. Syaoran smirked seeing the relief spread across their faces. "I'm not done…in fact, I'm barely done"

"So what if you're in a gang? I've met people in gangs before, but it wasn't actually that seriously scary like you make it sound like" Rika pointed out, earning a glare from Syaoran. She grabbed the closest thing she could reach, and that was Aki's hand.

"Well, all those people you have met who are supposedly are in gangs are probably wanna-be's who think gangs are all about sleeping with women and getting high" Rika looked down and the rest of the girls glared at Syaoran but he wasn't at all bothered. "Please, those looks could hardly affect me. Most of my opponents had given me those kind of looks just before I killed them"

"You killed someone?" Sakura asked in a whisper, her face getting softer.

"Not someone…a lot…and by 'a lot' I mean more than three, in fact I lost count on every person I've killed ever since I learned to use a gun, and that was when I was 8" She felt uneasy hearing this information but didn't show it. "Anyway, we're not here to talk about my past, we're here to talk about your future. As I've said, we're in a gang called the Wolves. We originated in Hong Kong that is where Me, Eriol, Mika, Aki and Mei Lin come from, as well as some more of the members who are also currently here somewhere in the house"

"Mei Lin?" Naoko questioned out loud.

"Mei Lin is our ever so fierce cousin who lives here as well, her where-abouts at the current moment, I wouldn't know" he supplied. "And if you're wondering as well, Eriol, Mika and Aki are my 3rd degree cousins. They're Japanese and Mei Lin and I are Chinese but we all live in Hong Kong" The girls nodded at this information, trying to take in all the things he had said so far.

"I bet she's gone in search for a new toy" Mika muttered. The girls were wondering if this Mei Lin was still a child, but the rest of the guys as well as Sakura knew perfectly well what he meant.

"Just so you'll get an idea on what you are getting into here, I'll tell you at least some important things which we have done over the years" he cleared his throat and his mind raced as to which he would share to them. "First things first, we don't mind at all when we kill people, we are used to it, and you might as well get used to it too. We spy and attack on rival territory who get in our way, and when I say attack, I mean with the proper weaponry and ammunition. We might get into violence but we never start them, we just do what must be done. We also have time for fun as well, once you become a Wolf, you might get into serious danger but it also gets you privileges, we also own various clubs here in Japan but unfortunately none in China, for business and…family reasons" the rest of the guys smirked hearing this, remembering Syaoran's strict but kind mother. "Oh, and when you do become a Wolf, you get a tattoo"

All the girls' eyes widened at this.

"A t-tattoo?" Naoko gulped.

"Hai, a tattoo…of a wolf to be precise. It shows that you are a true member. But once you do get it, it may be nice to show off that you are in one of the most renowned gangs in China and Japan, but it may also be dangerous. There are some people out there who kill anyone with the mark without hesitation…and I don't only mean the police. The police here in Japan have been trying to turn us in since the past years but haven't been successful and I intend to keep it that way. What I actually meant is that, every person has a rival. Our gang has a rival"