Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching

"What was that?" Eriol asked.

"I dunno, something beeped just as I locked the necklace around my neck" Syaoran spoke up as he looked down it; it landed just by his chest since the chain was purposely made long to avoid being exposed to unwanted eyes.

Aki shrugged and locked his necklace around his neck and another beep sounded.

"What the-?"

"Sshhh…" Syaoran said as they all came into silence. "Eriol put on your necklace"

Eriol did as he was told and another beep came up. Syaoran moved to were it sounded. One by one they wore their necklace, and Syaoran was getting closer to where the beeps were coming from.

Syaoran ended up opening the last drawer of Sakura's other dresser and saw her laptop and he took it out and rested it on top of the coffee table in the middle of the room where everyone gathered.

The only people left who didn't where their necklaces were Jay, Mei Lin, Chiharu and Tomoyo.

"Jay, where yours"

The laptop gave off a beep sound.

"Chiharu"

The laptop gave off another beep. Syaoran opened it and the monitor showed a list and he received another shock.

Start Activation…

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Sakura Kinomoto: activated at 6:49 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: On-The-Go. Freeway. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Syaoran Li: activated at 8:14 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Aki Kobayashi: activated at 8:16 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Eriol Hiiragizawa: activated at 8:17 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.