Epilogue: The Wedding

"Sakura! You're gonna be late!"

"You do know that she really will be late," Touya pointed out, grinning at their father before calling out to her sister as well. "Oi! Kaijuu! Me and dad are going ahead!"

"Are you sure? I mean, it's a big day and-" Fujitaka stopped as Touya shook his head while putting on his coat.

"She'll make it dad, you know she will, one way or another. Now c'mon, we have to help the others with preparations too."

Fujitaka nodded before waving one of the Daidouji's maids over. "Please tell Sakura we'll be going on ahead, and also tell her that she better not be late. She of all people shouldn't be late for this wedding."

The maid nodded before running up the staircase.

*****

Syaoran glanced at his gold wristwatch and sighed before taking a long swig of his drink.

Eriol looked at him with raised brows. "Something wrong Syaoran?"

"Sakura's still not here. I just talked to Mei Lin and the other girls, none of them have seen her yet."

"You do know that she will be here?" Aki said in an amused tone.

"I know but I'm fairly sure she'll be late too," he pointed out with a frown.

"She knows it's an important day. It's a wedding after all. She'll be here on time," Mika said, relaxing into his chair.

*****

"Where the fuck is Sakura?" Mei Lin asked irately.

"Language young lady," Yelan scolded, making the younger girl grin at her aunt. "Now line up all of you, so Tomoyo can properly check your dresses."

"God Tomoyo, you really are such a perfectionist where your dresses are concerned," Mei Lin pointed out with a raised brow.

Giggling to herself, she couldn't help but smile back in response. "I can't help it, especially not today. It's a big day after all," she said with a wink."

*****

"Shit!" Sakura cursed when the perfume bottle toppled over, spilling all its contents onto the carpet.

"Ms. Sakura?"

Snapping her head to the doorway, she cursed yet again. "Yeah?"

The maid poked her head in with an apologetic smile on her face. "Your father and brother just left. They said to tell you that they'll meet you there for the wedding."

Her mouth dropped wide open. "They left me? Today of all days, they actually left me?" she asked incredulously as one of the maids who was already inside the room tried to keep up with her, trying to adjust the hem of the gown she was wearing.

"Ms. Sakura, please hold still," her hairdresser said in a firm tone much to the maids, who was also working on her appearance, delight. "If you don't sit down then you are going to be even later as it is!"

Huffing, Sakura stalked back towards the cushion set in front of the vanity and sat down.

"Just please hurry," she urged, tapping her foot impatiently.