Chapter 27: Connecting Dots

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" Ayumi repeated over and over as she tried to block her view from the sight. "What the hell happened to her Hisami?"

"I-I dunno! But we can't just stand around here and wait! We gotta help her!" Hisami said as she slowly made her way to Sakura, trying not to slip.

"We have to call an ambulance" she suggested.

"Then call one! And stop panicking then help me carry her off this bloody floor!"

"H-Hold on...I-I'll call someone"

Ayumi took deep breaths as she took her cell phone from her purse. She called an ambulance but had trouble explaining the directions since they had a hard time understanding her.

"Look, just fucking get here already! Just go through the old park and you'll reach a mansion at the end of it, we'll be outside waiting!" she yelled before ending the call.

Looking through the phone book, she only just realized that she didn't have Syaoran's number, so instead she called Mei Lin next.

"Mei Lin here!" came her casual voice.

"M-Mei Lin!"

"Hello? Ayumi? What's the matter?" she asked, wondering why she was stuttering.

"Mei Lin! All of you have to get back home right now! It's an emergency!"

"What is it?"

"It's Sakura! We just got back here and found her unconscious on the floor! She needs help! Please hurry!" she yelled to the phone, getting hysteric.

She was used to killing people because she was a Wolf and she has to kill off Kins, it was her job. But she just doesn't deal well with a lot of blood. And this...this is a lot of blood.

"We'll be right there" she replied before she hung up.

*****

"What did she say Mei Lin?" Tomoyo asked, seeing the hard expression on Mei Lin's face.

"There's something wrong with Sakura" she replied curtly.

"Shit" Tomoyo muttered worriedly as she started the car. "Do Syaoran and the others know? You have to call them too"

"Right" Mei Lin said.

Tomoyo looked at the side view mirror before pulling out off the parking space from the side of the road and sped off, ignoring the other cars as they beeped their car horns at her.

"I have to tell the other girls to head home as well" Tomoyo said as she too took out her cell phone and speed dialed Rika's number who was with Naoko and Chiharu.

*****

"What!" Syaoran almost shouted. "All right, see you there" he finished, pocketing his phone.

"What's the matter?" Eriol asked, seeing his serious face.

"We have to head home" he announced to guys. "Something's wrong with Sakura"

With that said, they all exited the shop and ran to their bikes.

'Please make her be all right' Syaoran thought, wondering what happened to her. Mei Lin hardly told him anything as what happened to Sakura.