Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt

"Where the hell are we?" Naoko whispered. "We've been walking for ages and we haven't seen anyone at all"

"Hush Naoko, we'll get there in time. The main thing right now is to not get caught" Sakura whispered back as she entered another room. She was starting to get pissed off at their situation.

"I'll go contact the girls outside. I know this isn't an emergency, but I have a gut feeling something is going on that we don't know about"

Sakura nodded at her. "Just keep it short, we're inside the Kins territory, we might interfere their coverage and they might find us out" she had a bad feeling about making the call. When she was here before, she learned enough over the short period of time that the Kins aren't as half-assed as she thought, and that goes especially for the security they set up for this place.

"Got it" Tomoyo fondled around the small pack around her waist before taking out a small communicator and turning it on. "Aya?" she whispered into the tiny mic. "Aya, can you hear me?"

"Tomoyo?" came a muffled deep voice.

"Aya? You sound weird. Are you girls all right over there?"

"I leave you for a while and already you don't recognize my voice?"

"Huh?" she replied before looking up at the girls who merely shrugged. Her eyes then widened before looking down at the gadget. "Eriol?" she almost screamed before she was shushed by Sakura and Naoko.

"Bingo"

"Oh God, I'm so glad to hear your voice. Why are you there? Aren't you guys supposed to be here?"

"I'll explain everything later. We can't spend too much time talking, we picked up a weird signal from out here and its coming from inside the Kin's mansion. I'll explain to you the essentials so listen carefully"

"Hai"

"You and the girls got the wrong info., me and the guys weren't here to begin with. Now, the Kins got Mei Lin, Rika and Chiharu locked up in a room at the other side of the house. Syaoran, Takashi and Jay are over at their side while Mika and Aki are over there at yours. The guys don't know what's happening, they all think all of you are captured, so you better find them before you girls plan to do anything. Just be careful okay?"

"Got it"

"And Tomoyo…"

"Hai?"

"I love you"

Tomoyo smiled sadly, feeling guilty. "Hai, I love you too Eriol, and I'm sorry for all of this" she whispered back before cutting off the line immediately. She sighed before putting back the communicator in her waist pack. "The other girls just got caught and guys are here" she informed miserably.

"We're in deep shit" Sakura whispered, just thinking of how Syaoran is gonna kill her when they see each other later.

"You bet you are" a voice said from behind them.

The three girls all turned around, guns held steadily at the darkness behind them.

"Hey, hey…chill. It's just us" Mika said as he and Aki stepped forward.