Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way

Sakura winced as a bullet collided with her bike and made a sharp sound. She looked through the mirror and saw a bike and a car gaining on them along with other cars and bikes following behind it.

"Everyone, they're here" she said as she made to go faster. She saw the others glance behind them.

Another gunshot erupted and Sakura saw the glass from the backlights of Mei Lin's car shatter. Mei Lin was the car closest to her and Syaoran and she could hear her scream out a swear word at this.

*****

"Damn, almost had her" Kimi said as she sat up properly on the head of the seat and positioned her gun again.

"We can't do it like this" Kyoumi said as she gained more speed and was just a few meters away from the 2 bikes and a black BMW which she never saw before. "That one of them?" she asked her sister.

"Probably, the car is with them" Kimi aimed for the car and shot the headlights.

Kimi grinned hearing the driver of the car curse although it was faint, she still heard it.

"Enough with this, speed up Kyoumi"

*****

Katsumi mentally smiled, she was right behind the girl on the bike and was about to take out her gun from the side of the bike.

"Oh no you don't" shouted Sakura from in front of her. Sakura's bike swerved to the left and they were now side by side.

Sakura looked over at the gun strapped to the left side of the bike and kicked it, making it fall to the ground.

"Bitch!" Katsumi shouted, kicking Sakura's leg with her foot.

"You're the bitch!" Sakura shouted back as she kicked her back with equal force.

Katsumi took out the small knife hidden by the mirror and swiped it at Sakura who had just moved her bike away from her just in time. She followed Sakura as she moved over to the left, constantly making swipes of her knife but always missing.

Syaoran was on Sakura's other side, he had his gun out but Sakura was in the way so he couldn't shoot at all.

"Everyone, help us out back here" Syaoran shouted through the communicator.

The cars in front of them were still at a fast speed but slower than before, the cars and bikes behind them started to catch up to them.

"Mika, help Sakura out since your on the other side of that woman" Syaoran said since he noticed the long brown hair coming from Sakura's opponent.

Syaoran noticed 3 bikers right behind him. He cursed as he sped off ahead from the others, making the bikers head after him. Sakura was still having trouble with the same opponent since Mika was occupied by 2 other bikers. Aki was stuck with Rika's car and were chased by another car and 4 bikers. Tomoyo was being chased by 6 bikers and Mei Lin was being chased by a car and 3 bikers.

"Damn it, there are more of them than we thought" Chiharu asked as she tried to shoot one of the bikers who was closest to them.

Rika glanced to her left and saw Aki slam his bike to one of the Kin bikers and made him slide through the road.

"Hey, use these" Takashi said as he pulled out a case from under the seat.