Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around

"B-But it can't be true! It just can't! Everything's happening too fast, this must be a sick joke or something!"

Well, Tomoyo finally came up to harsh reality…and as expected, she's as stubborn as Syaoran is concerning Sakura.

"Tomoyo…" Eriol said, trying to soothe her.

"N-No" Tomoyo said as she broke down on the floor with tears falling freely down her cheeks.

*****

"This is it" Syaoran started. Looking around the huge meeting room where Wolves from the gathering the day before yesterday sat, looking at him expectedly. Even more than who came to the gathering came. "You all know why I called out this meeting? Tsuyoshi has done something I can never forgive him for. This time, it's the Wolves turn to make the Kins cry for mercy"

Everyone in the room all had serious faces, urging themselves not to move an inch. They all knew how Syaoran was when he was furious, this time, they never saw him this mad and serious about something.

Eriol, Aki, Mika, Takashi, Jay, Mei Lin, Tomoyo, Rika, Naoko and Chiharu were all lined on seats with a long table in front of them, they were at the head table with much more long tables lined in front of them where other Wolves sat facing them. In the middle of the head table was where Syaoran was, now about to take his seat as Eriol, who was beside him, started to rise from his seat while holding a small controller.

"Okay, this is the plan. Before we actually take down Tsuyoshi himself, we need to take out all the connections he may have. Companies, clubs, restaurants, warehouses, ships, planes, anything that he owns and is aiding him as well as influential people on his side" Eriol explained as he pressed a button. Behind the head table was a huge white board where pictures were displayed from a projector from behind the room like the one in movies. Eriol sat down and pressed the button again, this time it showed pictures of two restaurants.

"This is The Kriz" Aki spoke, not getting up from his seat but looked at the people in front of him who were watching the picture behind him. "This is the main restaurant that the Shikou family progressed through the years but only started getting illustrious when Tsuyoshi ran it. The restaurant has two branches, Beta 1 will take charge of East point, Beta 2 and 3 on West point" he explained as he motioned his hand to the first picture then to the other one beside it.

Another beep came as new pictures were now shown on the board.

"These are the clubs we'll be taking down. GC 4, CZC 1 and 2 will take care of it all" Mika said, making a few people on the middle rows nod there heads, most of them composed of women. More beeps came and the more missions were assigned as to who was doing which.

"Now," began Syaoran as the board now showed pictures of 9 men, most of whom were within their 30's and 40's. "These men are Tsuyoshi's main allies and supporters. They are our main targets, most of them are the ones helping the Kins run their companies. I'm assigning particular people to take down these men, but by any chance you run them by while you do your assigned duties, take them down as well if you have an opportunity"

Tomoyo looked at the people in the room as some members were jotting notes down on the papers in front of them which were the files enclosed in folders given to them by Syaoran before the meeting.

"Alpha will take care of the rest and will guide you through each mission. For any further questions and explanations, you may approach any of us and we'll guide you through it" Mei Lin spoke.