Chapter 6: Moving In

"Well, what did you think I was doing in there?" Sakura asked Tomoyo who was sitting on her bed cross-legged.

It was Sunday evening and the girls were already in their homes since there was school the next day. They were dropped off by the guys after a little shouting from Syaoran. Boy was he pissed.

"It sounded like…you know" she answered anxiously.

"No wonder Syaoran was pissed. But I tell you though, you shouldn't eavesdrop like that" Sakura said while playing with her new stud. It looked really nice, it kinda gives a bad girl effect.

"I learned my lesson that's for sure" they both burst out laughing at this.

*****

"Why didn't you call me yesterday?" Chiharu said over the phone. "You said you'd call me when you get home. By the way, is Tomoyo alright? Did those guys hurt you?"

"Yeah, Tomoyo is fine now. She was just in shock because of what happened to Sakura" Naoko assured.

"And no, those guys didn't hurt us. They all turned out to be really nice…and really rich. Richer than us, just so you know" Rika filled in.

Chiharu, Naoko and Rika were having a 3-way conversation over the phone.

"You still didn't tell me why you didn't call me yesterday"

"That's coz we just arrived home today. We spent the night over at their place"

"W-What?"

"We had a deal about something and had to spend the night there, but we're alright now. You should really try to get to know them Chiharu. They are really nice people"

"I'd rather not"

"Oh c'mon. Anyways, we'll talk about it tomorrow. My back is aching, I wanna rest"

"My back is aching too…see you at school" Naoko said before hanging up.

"Rika?"

"Hai?"

"What really did happen yesterday?"

"A lot. Too much to be explained and understood. You wouldn't believe it all happened in a day actually"

"Better tell me all the details tomorrow"

"But of course. Oyasumi"

"Ja, oyasumi" Chiharu sighed and put back the phone. What really did happen? She was worried and she didn't like feeling that way. 'I'll find out soon enough'

*****

It was just a subject left before lunch would commence and Sakura was very restless. She didn't know why but she didn't want to sit there and listen to the teacher at all. Sure she didn't like school very much but she never had the urge to ditch it either. And she's pretty sure Tomoyo, Rika and Naoko had the same feeling as her, they were all fidgeting in their seats.

"C'mon, c'mon" Sakura whispered, looking at the wall clock above the blackboard.

*****