Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice

"Rika, we're sorry for dragging you into this mess" Sakura said softly at the red-head who was lying on her bed with Tomoyo on her lap silently shedding tears.

"No Sakura. I'm glad I spotted you guys and decided to come along and help before you left. I'm also glad I made Naoko stay or else this would be a bigger mess than it already is"

Sakura smiled at her friend and stroke Tomoyo's hair as she looked up from Rika's lap.

"I'm sorry for suggesting that we help Sakura, this is my entire fault. Now you and Syaoran are fighting" Tomoyo sniffed.

"Tomoyo, don't you remember? I wanted to do it as much as you. The three of us all wanted to help them but they clearly don't appreciate help" she hissed heatedly at no one in particular.

Sakura became angrier after hearing from Tomoyo and Rika about what all Eriol and Aki did. She couldn't believe they both acted the same way as Syaoran. Her thoughts however were cut off by the soft knocking on her door.

"Who the fuck is there?" she shouted rather rudely.

"It's me Sakura" came Naoko's gentle voice.

Sakura rushed to the door and unlocked it.

"Sorry Naoko, I was just pissed off and-" Naoko help up her hand to silence her.

"Don't worry about it. I understand. Do you mind if Mika and Mei Lin come in?" Sakura nodded.

"Are you girls alright?" Mika asked as he and Naoko sat on one of the sofas by the bed.

Mei Lin rolled her eyes. "Of course they aren't ok stupid!" she said, making the girls laugh.

Sakura latched back the door, until another knock sounded.

"Who the fuck are you?" she again screamed rudely.

"Err…its Aki" came his hesitant but clear voice.

"Go to hell!" Rika shouted at the door.

"Rika, please…I have to explain" Rika went over to the door and leaned her back on it so Aki could hear her clearly.

"You had loads of time to explain downstairs but you were as silent as a cockroach you nasty bug" she said angrily.

"Umm…Rika, don't you think you're a bit on the edge there?" Mika said, getting a glare from all the girls.

"He deserves it" Sakura said, sitting herself down on her bed as Rika continued to throw insults through the door.

*****

Eriol was pacing in his room, getting very restless. How can he explain himself to Tomoyo? He didn't want to lose her, even though they just got together he already knew he cared a lot for her and vice versa. Just because of this little incident everything crumbled, also because of Syaoran.

Syaoran.

He really did respect Syaoran even though he was rather cruel most of the times. Mei Lin was right at some point though. He was scared at him but only on rare occasions. But during the argument earlier, he didn't speak not because he was afraid; he didn't speak because he didn't know who to side with. Syaoran is his cousin and best friend for so long. Tomoyo is his girlfriend- well, if she still wants to be after they sort everything out, and they both just met properly only recently.