Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys

"I can't take this anymore" Syaoran muttered to himself.

It had been a painful three days since Sakura was brought to the hospital and still she wasn't awake. The group had been taking shifts as to who would watch her at which time as not to waste all the days they had to wait. So some would stay and watch her and later exchange so they could train with the rest of the Wolves back at the mansion.

"Can't we wake her up or something?" Syaoran asked no one in particular as he paced the room.

He was the person who hardly ever left Sakura's side. This time it was he, Takashi and Chiharu watching Sakura while the others stayed at home.

"I tried to ask the doctor that but he said it would be best if she woke up on her own" Chiharu said softly. She was glad Sakura was all right but still worried by the fact that she isn't waking up.

"What else did the doctor say?" Syaoran asked, trying to calm himself. Waiting for Sakura to wake up and plotting revenge on the Kins is really irritating him. He wasn't used to waiting for something, he's used to do something straight on but he can't because this is Sakura after all and he couldn't risk attacking the Kins now.

"Well, he said that it's either a side effect of the drug she took or she just doesn't want to wake up yet" Takashi replied, a bit unsure if he should have said that.

Syaoran stopped and looked at him as he shrugged with a sigh, putting an arm around Chiharu as she leaned on his shoulder on one of the sofas.

Sitting back on the chair beside Sakura's bed, Syaoran took her hand in his and squeezed it gently as he bent down close to her ear.

"You have to wake up" he whispered.

*****

Tsuyoshi laughed maniacally as he read through the day's paper. He had been doing this all morning since he got this particular newspaper, loving the piece of news.

"Last remaining member of the Kinomoto family, dead" Tsuyoshi read out from the headline of the news. "How I love those words" he said in a sigh as he looked over at the picture of Li's girlfriend. "Such a pity really" he added before laughing yet again, not at all regretting Sakura had died.

Saori looked up at him, just after she scolded the woman who was doing her toenails for doing the process to rough. She was clearly enjoying herself as she was being pampered, Tsuyoshi's treat of course.

"You know, you can do more fun things other than read that newspaper over and over again" she pointed out with a wink.

Tsuyoshi looked at her and smirked.

"I would but then we'd be giving a free show" he said, indicating the three other women in the room. One who was working on Saori's toenails, one doing her fingernails, and one massaging her shoulders. "Unless you want them to join us of course, I don't mind" he added.

The woman who was doing the manicure looked up to take a short glance at Tsuyoshi but instantly looked down when she saw him grinning at her, but also because Saori gave her a scornful look.

"I'd rather it only the two of us" she replied with a sweet smile, after growling at the women with her.

"See? Anyways, we'll have a lot of time to…pleasure ourselves before I finally put my move on the Wolves"