Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine

"Aki" Rika started. "Good luck…love you"

"Love you too babe" Aki whispered back with a smile as he started to walk silently while sticking to the shadows as to avoid being seen.

"Okay, when you round that corner, you'll see the main entrance. There are two guys there. They're just sitting down without their guns out. You two can take 'em out easy"

Aki nodded and motioned for Mika who had just gotten the same information as Aki but from Naoko.

The silencers on their guns are already activated. Both rounded the corner and hit both men straight in the head as they fell to the ground.

"Good work!" she said happily as the 2 white dots on her monitor turned black. "You can go in, but there are 6 people in that floor when you get there. 3 are close to the main entrance, just behind a pile of crates you'll see when you get in"

"Thanks"

*****

"Did you get 'em?" Mei Lin asked through the communicator.

"Yup, although I do pity the guy Syaoran had to kill. He shot the guy thrice…he's as dead as he can be"

"Oh whatever Eriol, they deserve whatever they will get from us"

"Anyway, there are 3 people on that floor that is close to you when you get in. Aki and Mika will take out the other 3 since it's close to them. When you get in, turn right, a straight, a left when you see a pile of ropes scattered by the corner then another right then you'll see the stairs leading downstairs. Got it?"

"If I didn't, mind running that through me again?" Eriol whispered back cheekily as he covered Syaoran's backside as Syaoran took the keys of the dead guy to open the backdoor.

Mei Lin rolled her eyes. "Even at a time like this, he's as cheeky as ever" she muttered but can't help but smile.

*****

"Okay, we're in Tomoyo. Where are those 6 guys you said before?"

"3 are near the main entrance so we'll leave them to Aki and Mika. 3 are close to you guys, you'll get by them as you head towards the stairs. Okay, go to your right then you can just go straight. When you see barrels to your left side, you'll see those 3 guys you have to take down. I'll lead you again after you do them"

"Eriol" Syaoran whispered to his cousin as they walked silently forward.

As they continued to walk, true to her word, they found a bunch of barrels stacked together. Syaoran and Eriol crouched down as they readied themselves. The men obviously didn't know about them as both heard them laugh loudly over something.

Syaoran looked at Eriol as they were both seated on the floor, covered by the barrels. He gave the signal to Eriol for a countdown.

"One" Syaoran mouthed to him.

"Two"

"Three"

Both turned in a kneeling position and shot 2 of the guys dead. They watched as the 3rd guy panic to get his gun, but before he could do such thing, he fell to the floor as Syaoran ended his life.