Chapter 30: Party Crashers

"We're coming" Mei Lin said stubbornly, crossing her arms in front of her but wincing as she did.

Syaoran raised a brow at her.

"Syaoran I'll be fine!" she said, glaring at him, but all he did was glare right back at her.

"No, you haven't fully recovered yet and you expect me to let you come along?"

"We'll be fine! We can protect ourselves!"

"Like you did this morning?"

Mei Lin's glare got even harder before she looked away and glared at each one of the guys in front of her. "Fine, leave us here"

The guys looked at each other then at their partners who wore expressionless faces.

After a few moments of silence, Syaoran left without saying a word, the guys following him also not saying a word to the girls.

Mei Lin huffed and plopped herself down on the couch, again wincing when her butt made contact.

"Damn Syaoran" she muttered.

"It's all right Mei Lin, he's just worried because of what happened to us. He'll let us come along tomorrow night. Eriol told me that they're gonna do 'business' everyday now" Tomoyo said, rolling her eyes at how Eriol described their killing spree on the Kins.

"But still…it isn't fair" Mei Lin said, glaring at the floor.

"Don't worry, Aya and some of other girls are going with them tonight. She told me a while ago" Naoko said.

"And they'll tell us if something happens or if they overhear something juicy" Rika added.

Mei Lin merely sighed at this. It was still different from actually being there but it would be better than nothing. The real reason why she wanted to come along was for revenge on one of the twins that she had been fighting off that morning.

How badly she wanted to kill that bitch…

*****

"Oh fuck it!" Kimi shouted as the cloth hit her wound. "What the hell is in this mother fucker?"

"Oh quit whining bitch" Kyoumi retorted as she too dabbed a similar cloth with the same medicine drenched in it on the huge gash on her leg.

Katsumi rolled her eyes at her sisters before doing exactly what they were doing but on her left forearm.

They would have to heal fast because she knew those Wolves are trying to heal themselves just as fast too.

*****

"Yet again another bombing had occurred earlier tonight at one of the hottest clubs in Tokyo. Police still believes that this is between gangs of the highest ranks and is incredulously still not taking part of it. The police says that it is better to have these two groups to take care of their own problems on their own as to avoid the harm from coming to the innocent. We all advise you all to stay clear of danger and other t-"

The news lady on TV cut short when Rika clicked it off and tossed the controller to the side.

So that was what they did that very moment while they're just there doing nothing in the house.