Chapter 26: Problems Ensue

Sakura sighed, letting the water slide through her perfectly shaped body. It had been a week since she had been back at the Mansion and she was enjoying every minute of it, every minute she had been spending with Syaoran. Her mind then roamed to a certain girl…Jessie.

She didn't know why but she pitied the girl. Any other person would be pissed if they would be kicked in the stomach especially when you're carrying another life inside you. Well, Sakura was pissed but she wasn't anymore.

A short pain then shot through her body. Sakura shut hers eyes and held her hand by her sides. Before a short scream could escape her lips, the pain suddenly subsided, as if nothing happened.

'Maybe it comes with being pregnant' Sakura thought. 'Wei did say that Jessie wasn't able to hurt me and the baby'

She moved around, seeing if the pain would come back again, but it didn't, so it must've been nothing serious. Letting out another sigh, she closed her eyes and hummed a little tune to herself.

*****

"Sakura?" a voice came from her room door.

Syaoran opened it and looked inside, seeing no one and hearing nothing…but the sound of water running, and a soft sound of humming.

He stepped in and could easily smell Sakura's sweet fragrance. He smiled as he made his way to the other end of the huge room where the bathroom was. The door was slightly ajar and the steam seeped through the door. He quietly made his way inside and silently closed and locked the door.

Sakura was still humming.

'Good, she didn't notice' he thought as he chuckled in his mind.

Seeing his fiancée's clothes on the floor by the shower stall, he walked towards it and saw her silhouette through the glass door and through all the steam.

He slipped out of his own clothes and walked in. Her eyes were closed, so she still didn't notice…not until he hugged her from behind.

Sakura's eyes snapped open and she stiffened.

"Relax" whispered Syaoran near her ear as he bent his head and started to place small kisses on her neck.

Sakura visibly relaxed and leaned onto his muscular chest and tilting her head up to give him access as he continued to pleasure her. She forgot the last time she and Syaoran enjoyed each other's company like this, and she wasn't about to stop it from happening.

"What were you thinking about that made you too distracted to notice my presence?" Syaoran asked before resuming his task.

"Mmmm…about that girl Jessie" she replied, eyes still closed.

Syaoran stopped ravishing her neck but was still hugging her by the waist.

She turned her head to look at him. "Anything wrong?"

"You're still worrying about her?" he asked.

"No, more like…pity her"

Syaoran gave out a sigh.

"Then I guess you didn't hear"