2

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"zakiya get up." i said throwing a water bottle at her head.

"zarek imma beat yo ass mane leave me alone.." she semi-yelled pulling the cover over her head.

"ight when yo ass late i don't wanna here shit." i said then walked out her room.

i went to my room and walked into the connected bathroom and started getting ready for school.

i brushed my teeth then washed my face, i picked out a blue tracksuit with put a white tee underneath it.

god knows it be getting hot in that damn school, my phone started ringing.

"hello???"

"mane where you at??" i heard elijah's voice.

"nigga it's only 7:50, imma be on the way soon." i said putting on my shoes.

"ight hurry up." he said then hung up.

i know i don't be going to school but damn...

"yo ass better be in that school the whole day." mom said stopping at my door.

"shouldn't you be at work??" i asked tying my laces.

she narrowed her eyes at me,"i'm not playing with you zarek."

"i will mom ." i said, i got up and grabbed my phone and shoes.

"where yo bag??"

"in the carrr." i dragged out.

"zarek don't get in no trouble today, i'll hate to come up there and cuss out some teachers." she said and i laughed.

"i won't." i said then kissed her cheek.

i went to zakiya room and knocked on the door,"come in."

i opened the door and saw her taking her phone off the charger then snatched her charger out the wall.

"that's why you be breaking all them hoes now."

i scrunched up my face as i looked over her outfit,"you always wanna be like me.." i said and she turned around.

"mane what the fuck i planned this outfit last week." she said.

"well i'm not changing..." she said crossing her arms.

"and i'm sure not, guess we finna be twinning today hoe." i said then walked out her room.

i walked downstairs then out the door,"zarek pictures please." she said and i smacked my lips grabbing her phone.

"it's bitches like you..." i mumbled snapping a few.

" i mumbled snapping a few