5

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"alright boys...y'all been doing good, one more quarter and we gotta chance of playing in the state championship..." coach said making everyone cheer.

"alright let's see...you off the court, zarek and elijah get out there for the last quarter."

elijah and i ran out to the court, i dapped up tyler and tyheem who was already out in the floor.

"and 4th quarter..." i mumbled to myself then the buzzer went off.

"begins..." i mumbled before catching the ball.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"TRAVELLL!!" the referee called out to the opposite team making them groan.

"you walked, you walked!! you traveled and got caught!!" our cheerleaders chanted and i couldn't help but laugh.

i looked at zakiya who was standing up getting ready to lead another cheer, her and amory were actually the cheer captains.

"here youngin." the referee handed me the ball.

free throw here we go...

"come on zarek, grant our wish all we wanna hear is swish!!" i heard zakiya yell out then the rest of of them started joining in.

i dribbled the ball a few times before aiming and letting the ball go into the air, it went straight into the basket.

"all net baby!!!" i heard tyheem yell and i shook my head.

"come on let's go..go play ball and kick ass." coach said to us making us scatter across the gym floor.

after some passing and dribbling and making a few baskets, it was now 30 seconds remaining in the game.

"it's all or nothing man..."tyler said before running across the floor.

i stood a few feet away from our basket, he caught the ball from one of our teammates then made eye contact with me.

he threw it across the gym, i waited a few seconds before jumping up and catching it.

once my feet were planted on the ground, i took my chance and threw it towards the basket.

right before the buzzer went off it made it, making the gym erupt into cheers.

"YEAHHH THAT'S HOW WE DO IT AROUND HER NIGGA!!" elijah yelled out before dapping me up.

other teammates started coming up to me, before i knew it i was being lifted up in the air.

"y'all niggas better not drop me." i said while laughing.

im so serious tho...i hate heights-

"alright alright put him down boys." coach said and they put me down.