34

few weeks later

zarek🖤

"how many push ups you gotta do??" amory asked sitting on my back.

"i gotta do 30 amory.." i mumbled as i started the second rep.

"not you being strongggg.." he said as i continued doing the push-ups with him on my back.

"shut up amory you throwing me off."

"my bad sir." he mumbled.

once i finished, he got off my back and i let my body fall on the floor before rolling onto my back.

"good job gang." he said holding his hand out.

"lemme tell you, i don't care if we in school or not i'll choke the fuck out you amory keep playing..." i said looking at him.

"okayyy damn, aggressive ass." he said attempting to help me up but i really did most the work.

the bell rung and he ran to get his bag,"c'mon so we can get a table amory!" zakiya yelled to him and he looked back at me.

"go ahead baby imma be there in a minute." i said and he only nodded his head before leaving with zakiya.

"you ready gang??" tyheem asked me and i nodded my head.

"well hurry the fuck up, i got shit to do." elijah said and i rolled my eyes.

"more like you gotta bitch to fuck in the janitor closet.." i said.

"don't worry about me worry about yo promposal." elijah said as tyler ran over to us.

"all the shit in place??" he asked.

"nah it's all outta place duh it's in place." i said mugging him.

"look bitch we tryna help yo ass don't get smart." he said.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"hold the banner right it's upside down dumbasses." i said to tyheem and elijah.

"oh my lord, y'all can't do shit right." tayla said and  helped them fix it.

"there shit.." i mumbled looking over the sign.

it had black and orange letters on it.

"i hope i didn't catch you off-guard
wanna have a ballin time at prom??"

"shit cheesy as hell.." tyler said and i smacked him upside his head.

"worry about how you gonna be asking my sister stupid bitch..." i said.

"tyler hold the balloons right." tayla said and he fixed them on his wrist.

"cant get y'all to help me wit shit else..." i said shaking my head.

"gimme.." i said to tayla and she handed me the box and the purse.

"yo lil ass went all out.." she said and i nodded my head.