35

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"can you move??" amory asked as he lit the incense stick.

"no.." i mumbled putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"imma burn you wit this lighter, move back so i can cleanse these crystals." he said and i leaned my head up.

i pulled him into my lap and watched as he picked up one of my crystals and moved the incense stick around it.

i sat my head on his shoulder and i could see him mounting something while doing so before he switched out the tigers eye for amethyst and did the same thing over.

"watchu doing again??" i asked.

"cleaning your crystals and setting intentions with each one..." he mumbled sitting them down then placed the incense stick in its holder.

"yo windows open??" he asked me and i shook my head no.

"i thought the smell bothered you..." he said turning his head to look at me.

"not no more, i got used to it." i said and he nodded his head.

i leaned back pulling him down with me then started tickling his sides and he started squirming.

"STO-STOP!!" he yelled out while laughing.

"zarek— BRUH!" he yelled falling onto the bed and tried to roll away from me but i grabbed him again pinning his hands above his head and started tickling his arm pits.

"imma peeee!!" he yelled trying to roll over.

"nahh i'm bruh right??" i asked and he laughed hard as hell and i could see the tears in his eyes.

"please! i'm sorryyyy!!"

i waited a few seconds before letting him go, "move backkkk-" he said trying to breathe correctly.

"i'm not even by youuu." i mocked him and he slowly got up holding his stomach.

"imma whoop yo ass.." he said getting up then went to the bathroom.

i laid down on the bed and got on my phone then went to the gc.

tyheem: this nigga need to grab his phone-

tyler: ong cause he finna be in some shit

elijah: i'd hate to be zarek rn-

-tf y'all talking about

they started a group facetime and i answered,"what-"

"BRUH ZOEY THEN POSTED YALL-" tyheem started.

"woahhh what you mean cause that bitch ain't got shit on me-"

"my nigga she done posted a picture yall together and it's a picture where somebody got they hand on her baby bump and she saying it's you.." elijah said and i quickly went to instagram.