37

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

i sighed as i exhaled the smoke, i was currently sitting in my car hotboxing by myself.

i couldn't sleep, i was a fuckin mess without amory.

he had unblocked me tho, but the conversation was quick and fast.

i opened my messages and went back to the thread.

amory: i'm sorry, i should've believed you but you gotta see it from my point of view too, she had me looking stupid until the proof was posted but still it was only until zakiya posted that

amory: i was the one getting rude looks and talked down on and hundred stupid ass dms from people🤦🏾‍♂️

-i understand that, but know i would never do that to you fr i wanna be with you and only you amory i swear

amory: ik im sorry

-when you wanna chill?

amory: hopefully sometime soon...

after that he didn't reply anymore and i was kinda worried but he still showed up to school, still didn't talk to me as much and hadn't been coming over as much.

it started drizzling making me put out my blunt and i got out my car, i made my way to the front door and unlocked it then locked it back and went to the kitchen.

i grabbed a water from out the fridge and opened it, i took a few gulps before closing it and heading for the stairs.

my phone started ringing and i quickly answered,"hello??"

"z-zarek.." i heard amory's voice.

"i'm here baby, what's wrong?" i asked noticing he was crying.

"i'm like...15 minutes away for my y-your house.." he mumbled into the phone.

"amory it's like 1 in da morning and your walking? i'm finna come get you, plus it's starting to rain." i said running to grab my keys.

"i know..i'm sorry.." he said crying even harder.

"send me yo location amory.." i said.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"you good??" i asked pushing his dreads out of his face and he nodded his head.

i picked him up and got him changed into some dry clothes, more like a pair of my boxers and one of my hoodies.

he was sitting across from me.

he sipped on his hot chocolate i made him and stared down at the floor,"you wanna talk about what happened??" i asked and he shrugged.

i sighed and ran my hand over my face,"amory.." i said using my hand to tilt his face up.

he looked at me and his eyes was glossed over,"umm...this.." he mumbled pulling up my hoodie and i noticed a bruise on his side.

"what happened??"