47

amory❤️‍🩹

amory❤️‍🩹

"mom can i get my boyfriend back now?" zarek asked as ma'kiri massaged my scalp.

"you finish that work?" she asked and he nodded his head.

i starter zoning out and focused on biting the teether zarek had bought me and my little pony that was playing on ma'kiris lap top.

i felt myself being lifted up and i came back to reality as i came face to face with zarek,"big ass baby.." he mumbled as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"you can leave me in here bitch." i said mugging him and felt him pop my leg.

"watch ya mouth.." he said as i rubbed my leg.

"don't be popping my baby." ma'kiri said handing him my blanket.

"well tell yo bAbY to stop acting up and shit." zarek said and she waved him off.

"mhm- amory if he do some bullshit call me and i'll beat his ass." she said and i nodded my head as zarek took me into his room.

he sat me down on the bed then resumed the movie that was playing on tv, i crawled to the edge of his bed and reached underneath it.

my hand landed in one of my coloring books and i threw it behind me,"where's my pencils?" i asked him.

"in my- you need help?" he asked.

"yes imma fall off the bed inna minute."

he grabbed my legs and pulled me back onto the bed, he handed me a pack of color pencils and i opened them.

"pick a page for me to color." i mumbled and he grabbed the book and flipped through the pages before landing on a flower that had a million designs and took up the entire page.

"hmm..." he handed me the book back and i started coloring it in.

i sighed as i felt my eyes start getting heavy,"you okay?" he asked and i nodded laying my head down.

"just been tired...and weary ion know..." i mumbled curling up into a ball.

"you wanna lay on me or you good?" he asked and i shrugged.

"i'm just tired..." i mumbled and it felt like i got chills all of a sudden.

"can you hand me my blanket?" i asked and he threw the fluffy blue one on top of me.

"you sure you okay baby??" he asked and i nodded my head closing my eyes.

i felt him rub my back as i slowly drifted off to sleep.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"amory amory wake up.." i slowly opened my eyes before i started coughing.

"hmm..." i mumbled rubbing my chest.

"you was coughing hard as hell in yo sleep.." zarek said pulling me into his lap.

i shurgged as a wave of tiredness came over me,"can i go back to sleep??" i mumbled rubbing my eyes.