25

zakiya✨

zakiya✨

"a dinnerr???" zarek dragged out looking between our parents who nodded their heads.

"awhhh helll nah." he said again and mom started laughing.

"yo ass going and yo ass going too." mama said pointing between zarek and i

"nowww see if it was a kickback, i'd be all up in that bitch." i said and zarek nodded his head.

"i know that shit right gang."he said and mama shook her head.

"well it's what rod wanna do." mama added on then sat on the bed.

"sooo later on tonight?" i asked and they nodded.

zarek and i both made eye contact,"enough time to act like some hood rats."i said and he laughed.

"i'll see you at the basketball court."he and i nodded my head.

"bettt- can i borrow one of y'all's car??" i asked and mom threw me her keys.

yesss the hell cat

"don't wreck my shit." she said and i smacked my lips.

"y'all know i'm the best driver out here." i said popping my imaginary collar.

"i bet that skunk say otherwise." mama retorted.

"okayyyy i'm leavingg." i said then walked out their room.

i went to my room and called amory,"hello??"

"you just waking up??" i asked and he nodded his head.

"aweee get up, i'm finna come get you." i said and he groaned in response.

"what is finna?? sometimes that's 10 minutes, 20 minutes, hell even a hour." he said and i laughed.

"no more than 30 minutes." i said,"plus i still gotta get ready my self." i said and he nodded his head.

"ohh i changed my belly button ring wanna see it??" he asked and i nodded my head.

he flipped the camera around showing the new ring.