54 (finale pt 2)

authors pov

authors pov

amory quickly paced the room where all the girls were at,"amory you finna make me have a panic attack sit down..." tayla said as she pushed her hair back from her face.

"i'm s-sorry i'm just so nervous..." he said and buried his face in his hands.

zakiya tended to zarek and tried to help him calm down,"just deep breaths." she said and he followed her breathing pattern until he started calming down.

soon zakiya and tayla started helping amory get ready starting off with his makeup.

"nigga can you calm down??" cliff asked zarek who stale faced him.

"nah i can't cause i'm panicking i don't even know why i'm scared- what if he back out? orrr gets too nervous then don't come out? what if i fuck up my vows?" zarek continued rambling on and demon just shook her head at him before splashing his face with some cold water.

"boy calm yo ass down." she said handing him a towel.

zarek grabbed it and wiped his face and sat down starting up at the ceiling,"yall imma pass out.." he said before dramatically falling out his chair.

"i-" tyheem started but just shook his head and helped zarek up.

"get yo dumbass together." tyler said and zarek mugged them.

"how did you and my sister get married cause i'm scared as a bitch right now.." zarek said fanning himself.

tyler and zakiya did get married 2 years ago, and had 3 kids now being zarek and amory waited a full year before getting married.

"we walked down the isle, said our vows, had a reception, and fucked the whole time at our honeymoon-" he said and zarek cut his eyes at tyler.

"she may be grown now but i'll still kill you shut up." zarek said as he got up and started changing into his tux.

"you know. you and amory really ate on y'all wedding colors.." elijah said as he helped zarek wit his tie.

"shitt tell amory that i let him plan most of it, i ain't know half the shit that was going on- but one of cakes is edibles." zarek said and cheesed making the men in the room laugh.

"y'all hell...so y'all got a cake for the kids and one for the adults, right?" jai asked and zarek nodded.

"yup." he said popping the p and looked into the mirror.

zakiya knocked on the door and waited for someone to come, zarek peaked his head out and naturally mugged her.

"bitch don't be mugging me but come here." she grabbed his hand and dragged him out into the hall.

"what you-"

"shut up and stand here." she said pointing at him.

"okay muthafucka..." he mumbled and leaned against the wall.